Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 410 (Who?), Viewed: 91740 times.
Page 17 of 17
Test Subject
#401 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 12:34 AM
paranormal lockdown
Mad Poster
#402 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 2:15 PM
I can't believe I've been on this site all these years and just discovered this page!

I binged the second season of Stranger Things yesterday. Wow,wow, wow. Too good.

I also watch the Walking Dead, the Middle, and Leah Rimini and the Aftermath of Scientology. If anyone wants to discuss those, I'm your girl.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#403 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 12:50 PM
I can't believe that this thread still exists after 5 years
Anywho, I am currently watching the original Pokemon series on Netflix, that is when I have time to watch it

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#404 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 1:41 AM
I have started to watch Archer, and it's great! I get what all the hype is about now.
Test Subject
#405 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 2:11 PM
anyone watching American Crime Story: Versace?

I'm loving it. Darren Criss is awesome.

I didn't know until one of my roommates explained it to me, but the creator of American Horror Story and American Crime Story also created Glee, and it blew my mind lol
Alchemist
#406 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 10:40 PM
I'm rewatching the Big Bang Theory. I both love and hate it, right now I kinda need to comfort of a laugh track and simple writing.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#407 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 8:40 AM
I have just finished a Jessica Jones binge, and it was an emotional roller-coaster!

Can't believe how many hours I've spent in the past few days on one TV show. I don't even remember eating!
Test Subject
#408 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 1:04 AM
I'm rewatching Sense8 for the 5th time! I LOVE that show. Oh, and I'm super excited for new episode on Steven Universe tomorrow!
Scholar
#409 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 6:51 AM
I binged watched Marvel's Runaways - which is the only superhero show/movie I've seen and actually liked - and I'm laughing that all of the kids have super powers or abilities or gadgets except the one black kid. All he gets is a gun.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Field Researcher
#410 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 8:03 AM
I am watching Charmed, again.
Alchemist
#411 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 9:07 PM
Currently, I'm watching my Disney DVD Collection. I only have Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, the Aristocats, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Atlantis: The Lost Empire and its sequel, Atlantis: Milo's Return and Frozen.

About 6 years ago I sold my other films in my collection due to the lingering economic downturn's effect (in Washington State, it took a while for the issue to be fully resolved, but we eventually got hit and we eventually recovered).

Now that I am currently getting into the work force, I can rebuild with any money left over from dues, alloted incidentals and groceries. Once that's done, I can rebuild my collection and besides, I already get head started on my foreign language collection because the standard languages in region 1 are English, French and Spanish. If I can find a gently used copy of one of the Mulan DVDs (the theatrical feature), Mandarin Chinese also.

Yes, linguistics is my thing.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Page 17 of 17