Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 3:46 PM
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 829 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 8:16 PM
Default Do you truly love music?
I've loved music since I was in my mother's belly, she would put on some music and I would start kicking around .
I love music, I'm grateful that I can listen to it, and my mom was exactly the same. I could listen to any song, I could listen to music all day.
What are your thoughts about music?

- Anything is Possible -
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 10:41 PM
I love music, too. One thing I always tend to do is if I really like a song then I can typically memorize the lyrics to it after a few listens. I'm not all that open to listening to new bands (I guess I just have to "discover' them by myself) though I tend to listen to music while playing Sims 2 (I play in windowed mode and I have the music so it overpowers the game. lol).
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 12:28 PM
I guess I do, thats the only thing that would explain my unreasonably long playlist on spotify and all the bookmarks I have
Alchemist
#4 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:02 PM Last edited by HarVee : 30th Jan 2018 at 9:17 PM.
Music is the core of our universe at work. 1s and 0s in repetitive patterns that travel through molecules at an exorbitant speed to hit our tympanic membrane causing most of our brains neurons to be stimulated as we break down these 1s and 0s and filter them through various chemical reactions all fueled by hydrogen and carbon.

View my (WIP) Pinterest boards to find TS2 CC that fits Mediterranean, Middle East, and North African 'hoods of all Eras:
Cars | Historical | Misc | Build | Buy

needs more cups for his cups
Alchemist
#5 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 6:34 PM
What HarVee said. I can't imagine going 1 single day without music. I'm always looking for new stuff, and if I could I'd listen to it 24/7. (Exception after being exposed to loud music for several hours)

@frogz2007
I do the same. Just mute the in-game music

d̴i̶s̴t̸o̸r̸t̵i̵o̷n̴ ̶i̷n̷ ̵̬̾ḿ̸̱y̶̜͊ ̸̟͐m̴̬̎i̶̖͒ń̴̬d̷͎̒