Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Short pulled back hair for men of all ages

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,091 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 158,846 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th Aug 2009 at 12:04 AM
I have converted a simple cut for males from Sims 2 to Sims 3 because male men really need a simple basic cut.

Features:
  • New hair doesn't overwrite any existing hair
  • For male sims of all ages
  • Fully recolorable
  • If you donwload the file for all ages, the textures of the child and toddler hair references to the adult hair. If you don't want the hair for all ages you should download the file of the specific age group. So you can choose which file you want.

Here is a picture of all ages (toddler, child, teenager, young adult, adult, elder):

Here are shown some diffrent angles of the hair:

Here is a close up of the hair. The arrows shows you the known issues of the hair.

Known issues:
  • The texture doesn't fit 100% at the site. But it isn't this much noticeable.
  • With some angles there is a gap between hair and head. I wasn't able to remove them in Milkshape. If I put the hair closer to the head some parts of the hair stick in the head. Maybe it's because of the low polys of the mesh.

Here are some pictures of the gap between hair and head. Sorry for that, but I couldn't remove them. They aren't visible with all angles. But I wanted to show you that they are there. Cause you should know what you download.

Polygon Counts:
Polys: 300
Vertices: 192

Additional Credits:
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm for her awesome tutorial.
Thanks to Delphy for CasTextureUnitool and Daboobs.
Thanks to WesHowe for the MilkShape GEOM plugins.