Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free Vampire Perks

by ddplace Posted 12th Feb 2017 at 2:43 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:14 AM by ddplace : Added another version.

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:10 PM
I finished Leveling Caleb Vatore to Grand Master. I had only my Mod in the game. I gave him the Second half of the Pillow Weakness and the Coffin Weakness with no issues at all. I gave him the 3 strength Powers with no issues. All Fives Levels are opened with no issues. I can not reproduce the problem that a couple of you are having when using this mod. Corrupt local games ( Saves you save to Documents) or a problem with the Origin part of the game ( game Origin loads and saves to your main drive like C does happen and a need to Repair or let a favorite Save go does happen. These problems can cause your game not to run mods or the game when a corruption happens. I just don't know what the problem is on your side. I don't have this problem on my side. If it doesn't work for you and you have met all of the game play rules. You have checked your game out for corruption ect... then I wouldn't use the Free Perks mod. It is a nice mod but it isn't a game stopper mod. I want to be fair and attentive to this mod. I am at a loss what else I can do that I haven't already done to find the problem you are having. It just doesn't happen on either my PC or Laptop.
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:19 AM
It seems to do it for both new and saved games, BUT I did finally add the Weakness removal mod and start a new game. I can confirm the combination works fine. Your mod works great with it and I have no issues anymore, so it could possibly be either my previous saves were wonky or the localcache file was corrupt. But either way, your mod is great and super helpful! Really nice when it takes a while to add up all those points just for a few powers. Thank you for making it, and for taking the time to test out some of the issues that were popping up with it along the way (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxamity0parkxx
It seems to do it for both new and saved games, BUT I did finally add the Weakness removal mod and start a new game. I can confirm the combination works fine. Your mod works great with it and I have no issues anymore, so it could possibly be either my previous saves were wonky or the localcache file was corrupt. But either way, your mod is great and super helpful! Really nice when it takes a while to add up all those points just for a few powers. Thank you for making it, and for taking the time to test out some of the issues that were popping up with it along the way (:

I am glad you like the mod and you got it to work for you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 7:54 PM
OMG. Thank You! I have been waiting for this mod! ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyFantasy
OMG. Thank You! I have been waiting for this mod! ^^

Glad to be of help. You are welcome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 3:20 AM
Hi there! So I love this mod. But I'm having the problem others are having where I can't select the weaknesses needed to level up. I took the mod out and reopened the game and I was able to select the weaknesses just fine, so now I'll put the mod back in until I have to level my vampire up again.
Any chance a fix for that is on the way?
Still, I love this mod, it's crazy helpful. Thank you so much for making it for us!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlyShadow
Hi there! So I love this mod. But I'm having the problem others are having where I can't select the weaknesses needed to level up. I took the mod out and reopened the game and I was able to select the weaknesses just fine, so now I'll put the mod back in until I have to level my vampire up again.
Any chance a fix for that is on the way?
Still, I love this mod, it's crazy helpful. Thank you so much for making it for us!!

I had the exact same issue. The game or game save isn't corrupt like has been previously suggested. Because the cost of powers and weaknesses are reduced to 0, when there is a point needed to be spent in the weakness column, it won't recognize that you selected a weakness since the point is still there. Essentially you need the 1 to go away which can only be done by spending it. No cost means no spending means the point will remain. To fix this, you'll have to have the weakness removal mod mentioned in the description.
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CalistoAH
I had the exact same issue. The game or game save isn't corrupt like has been previously suggested. Because the cost of powers and weaknesses are reduced to 0, when there is a point needed to be spent in the weakness column, it won't recognize that you selected a weakness since the point is still there. Essentially you need the 1 to go away which can only be done by spending it. No cost means no spending means the point will remain. To fix this, you'll have to have the weakness removal mod mentioned in the description.

Thank you! I'll try that. I was hoping to not have to lose my first vampire, but I've decided, to fix this, I'll start her over.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 7:46 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 14th May 2017 at 2:53 PM
Thank you, i will enjoy so much with this mod
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th May 2017 at 10:29 AM
I can't buy any weaknesses
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 26th May 2017 at 10:37 PM
My Vamps will love this! Thank you.
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 2:34 PM Last edited by _Bella_Kaulitz_ : 4th Jun 2017 at 8:33 PM.
Doesn't work for me, always need to pay the powers...I also use the Weakness removal mod and that works... Don't know what's wrong, anyway now I have all Grand Master vampires so I'm ok...

Edit: solved, my bad... I put the .7z in the Mods folder instead of the package and I didn't noticed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:59 AM
i liked this but now it's sadly out of date.....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:53 PM
i was kinda hoping that this would be updated since i really love this mod..
Instructor
#41 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:25 AM
Pls. update this great mod for Pets and Dogs ...Thanks in advance
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 5:55 PM
I loved this mod so much, please update it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 10:00 PM
Please update. I'll send you a fruit basket.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 9:48 AM
has this been updated to work with the recent patch update with the laundry stuff??
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 4:40 PM
Thank You
THANKS POST
#46 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 2:15 PM
THANKS
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 3:32 PM
Hi i am new an i realy like your mod i wonder if i can use it as base for my mod, i want to add bubble options with unlimited vampire power, so then it be easier for me to play and mabye others i link back to ur mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by martinnes
Hi i am new an i realy like your mod i wonder if i can use it as base for my mod, i want to add bubble options with unlimited vampire power, so then it be easier for me to play and mabye others i link back to ur mod.

I used the game XML files. I have no objections to others doing the same. Look forward to your mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 1st May 2018 at 11:52 AM
does this still work??
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 12:52 AM
yes the mod is still working

It may be i'm a pessimist
But I'd say we need an exorcist
The root of all evil standing tall
Under God and above us all

Page 2 of 3