Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 9:54 PM
Default Titles for peasants?
Can our Monarch give a title to a peasant...for example Housewife Leah (made up name). Can the Monarch give her just the name Leah? Or is it just certain ones he's able to do that too? Like Queen Frgo? I always have him rename her Queen Donna or whatever her first name is....I've found a peasant that I want my blacksmith to marry but her name is housewife so & so.If I can change the name it would be better....help? Please???
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 9:46 PM
Yes, the monarch can give any sim any title or name you decide you want. If you hate a particular sim for whatever reason, but do not want to kill the sim, your monarch can even give them a curse word as their title or name. That is if you are using Grim's Medieval Core, which I am assuming you are. Maybe Chickieteeta and Shimrod's socials mods may have the TITLE giving ability for the monarch as well. But I often have my monarch give sims bad word title's starting with F when they are not very nice sims, or have done something unacceptable. Vengeance is a regular event occurring in my game! LOL ANY title, for ANY sim, when you are controlling your monarch in ANY quest.
I adore Bertram, a regular NPC from town, and I always give him the ability of combat using TZDynamicsProfessions mod, dress him well at the dresser, insure that he is well fed when he shows up in inner kingdom, and Xylan, my monarch lays the title of Sir upon him, as if he were a knight, and we delete the default profession name he is given by the game. So both you and your monarch have a blast of a fun time re-titling/naming ANY sim (s) you want to!

My Xylan Darksword, and I enjoy giving out titles according to the behaviors of sims...if these sims were real, certainly the titles they receive would extend their embarrassment until the end of their lives, and perhaps before then they might learn how to be respectful to others instead of greedy, or rude, and perhaps sit through a full sermon without feeling the need to talk over a Priest, and during a sermon when the Watcher wants to hear the Priest! <----many a NPC has met their death's by the sword while trying to gab while the Priest's were giving sermons in my game....and more will occur I have no doubts!

LOL TC MamaLamb, and have loads of fun playing TSM!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.