Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2009 at 7:42 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default sim does not come out of car
after checking in with a community lot business my sim who was driving the car did not ever come out from it. i was panicking because he had red bladder but i noticed that all his needs were not in/decreasing. i noticed the 'go somewhere' icon was still there so i cancelled it but nothing changed. he's been stuck for three sim days and.. and... i miss him lol seriously he's my legacy and he's already missed his wife's first birth. my only hack is inteen and it worked fine but then this comes and i don't know where it came from.
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th May 2009 at 7:51 AM
Bring up the cheat box and type in the following:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
Then shift+click the Sim and from the menu choose "force error" and "reset". If that works, make sure to turn off testingCheats by typing the following into the cheat box:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false

Formerly known as boolPropped
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th May 2009 at 5:49 PM
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?..._Error_or_Reset A more in depth answer with step by step instructions for a reset just in case you need a little more help.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.