Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 6:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Crash after baby birth
When I loaded up the Curious family, a few minutes later into the game, Pascal gave birth to an alien baby. Strangely, the alien had blue normal Sim eyes. After the cutscene though, the game crashes on me. It didn't lead to corruption though. The game loaded fine after the crash.

I mod every now and then
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 8:06 PM
if game's special event setting is set to on, some chance your computer cannot handle it.

game/neighborhood loading does not necessarily mean no corruption. the best way to check for neighborhood corruption would probably be the Hood Checker program.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 9:20 PM
Ok. I did remember the first kiss cutscene ran well and the game didn't crash

I mod every now and then
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 11:15 PM
Do you have No Sim Loaded? make sure if you added that mod, that you also added Smarter EP check. Just NSL by itself will crash a birth. There are also possibly other mods that might if you have the wrong version/not all needed files that might.

Make a backup, pull your cc and try the birth.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 11:19 PM
Do you have any custom (default replacement, I would think) skins?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Do you have any custom (default replacement, I would think) skins?

No. I don't have any custom skins except for the custom eyes and clothes I made on Bodyshop

I mod every now and then