Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 8:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Toddler problem
My sim was changing her toddlers nappy on the changing table, when for some reason she picked up the other toddler and now the toddler that was being changed is glitching and the game thinks hes a baby again and everytime i try to get his mum to age him back up by using sim blender or sim manipulator it throws any error that i dont understand. I have twice tried deleting him with moveobjects on but that does nothing.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ObjectError_N021_t217193.zip (20.5 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:38 PM
I think that's a serious glitch or bug.
If hes a baby again maybe you can just play a few days and see if the game ages him like normal.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:09 PM
If a sim has de-aged to infant-in-older-body, they won't age up. They'll only glitch if someone tries to pick them up.
I think it's possible to change their age with SimPE.