Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Going on a date?
Does anyone know if/how to ask someone on a date? Does this interaction come up during face to face conversation? Thanks!
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:09 AM
Dates are not available in the Sims3. that was the Sims2 Nightlife expansion.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:14 AM
Thanks, Canoodle.

Yah know, it's hard to "start over again" with a new Sims series. I'm enjoying the game (took the day off from work today!), but I do miss the richness of the Sims2. Guess I'll just have to get used to what is available all over again. Oh, what a chore! LOL
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:44 AM
I agree. I feel the base game is quite meager.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:00 AM
I'm still pouting. I made a pre-game order back on OCTOBER 17 and Amazon won't even ship it out until June 12! :0( What kind of pre-order is that when they don't even ship it out until June 12? And they are advertising new orders to be delivered on June4> I am very annoyed at Amazon right now.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:16 AM
had the same problem with amazon,had to place a new order,now they're sending me 2 copies tomorrow.they better refund my money quick