Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Did anyone run into this?
I didn't know if this were a game specific issue or had anything to do with any of the mods I added from this site. It's kind of funny...it's just a toddler watching the Cooking Channel with the rest of the family and trying to have a 'child' conversation with them. He keeps going back to looking like a toddler and nothing else is happening. The game isn't crashing or anything.
I have testingCheatsenabled true and the following mods installed in Mods/Packages:
nomosaic.package
Treeag - HiddenTraits.package
bodySliderHack.package
facialhack.package
I have pattern files installed, but I didn't think they had anything to do with this.
[IMG]Toddler1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]Toddler2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]Toddler3.jpg[/IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 10:56 PM
Ive Had this problem too. Dont worry its none of your mods or hacks. I saw this before i downloaded anything for TS3 Im Talking to jackavis Btw
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 11:15 PM
Please do not hijack threads. If you have an issue, start your own thread. Thread split.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:58 PM
I saw a thread on the EA comunity forum about this exact problem. Seems to be some problem with the way the toddler skeleton is not coordinated with the animation. I'm not tech savvy and that's the way I interpreted the answer...so it's not your game. It's another EA screw-up.