Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 3:59 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Seasons
Default Game won't load after installing certain amount of custom content
My game won't load after I surpass a certain amount of package files. Previously, I had Late Night, Seasons, and Pets installed and when I reached more than 721 files (or about 2.50 gb) only a black screen would appear when I tried to load the game. I did a complete uninstall and reinstalled only the base game (purchased from Origin), reinstalled the package files I had from my previous game, and added new ones as well. For a few days the game was working fine and I was able to surpass 721 files. But now it won't load if I install more than 781 items (2.81 gb). I've tried finding problem custom content with Dashboard, I've tried to use the 50% method, as well as deleting cache files, thumbnail files, files in the featureditems folder, and I've downloaded the most recent OS X update. I've also tried to run the game without the presence of sims3packs, but that doesn't help either. I've been struggling with this issue for about two weeks now, and I'd be really grateful for any help. I'll include my system specs below.
Screenshots