Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 7:20 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Island Paradise won't install?
Hi there,

So after formatting my computer, I've been reinstalling my TS3 games. I'm not installing all expansions and stuff packs, but so far I've successfully installed:
- Base Game
- Ambitions
- Showtime
- Supernatural
- Seasons
- Late Night
- Generations
- University Life
- Master Suite (stuff pack)

I've also installed the 1.67 manual/super patch somewhere in between. My last expansion pack to install is Island Paradise, but no matter what I do, the install gets stuck on a certain file (I think it's the .object file for Isla Paradiso) and it comes up with an error after some time that I can't seem to remember. It also can't close, and I usually have to force quit the installer.

I was wondering what the issue might be? I feel like it has something to do with the disk, or the fact that I patched the game to 1.67 too early (if that's even possible). Does anyone have an idea as to what I have to do to install this expansion?

Thanks in advance!