Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:59 PM
I had my first error 12 yesterday.

All of my problems started immediately following my install of Indie Stone personally, but I have no "proof" whether this is actually the cause or not. Whatever it is, I can rename my mods folder and clear cache and my game will still crash an inordinate amount (like 2-3 times in a 6 hour window) ever since the night I first installed Indie Stone. Used to be pretty darn stable (like 2 crashes in a month and a half) for me.

You should be able to restore to your last good save by renaming
sims3savename.sims3.backup to sims3savename.sim3 at least.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:22 PM
Error 12 and 13 have been reported before we even heard of Indie Stone Progression Mod. I have the mod and I'm a saving maniac(seriously I save like every 5 seconds sometimes) and fortunately I've never encountered the dreaded save errors.
shiny!
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:13 AM
I have split off your thread. It gets confusing when a lot of people try to get help in the same thread. Indie Stone Story Progression Mod was tested by staff members prior to featuring. It caused none of the testers problems. This should not be the cause of your problem.

Is your game patched? What version of this game are you running? Also please post system specs: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...lp:System Specs