Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 7:21 PM Last edited by RapaxGuardian : 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:26 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural
Default Cannot install World Adventures from disc
Edit: It's the darndest thing, immediately after posting this, World Adventures appeared in my game launcher, I was able to click the checkmark, and all is well?? I suspect it was me registering with my EA account?? Mods, please delete my post, it fixed itself!

First and foremost, I hope this is the right place to ask, I didn't fully understand the rules.

I have my World Adventures expansion disc, I'm trying to install it onto a laptop running Windows 10; I have Sims 3 Basegame, Pets, Supernatural, and Late Night already installed onto this laptop. When I insert the disc, it starts spinning, my cursor changes to a loading circle, and then nothing happens. I can bring up the game launcher, I even started the game with the WA disc still in, no "Please insert Supernatural disc," it just ran as if the Supernatural disc were inserted.
Googling gives me absolutely no luck, I just can't get my laptop to recognize World Adventures!
Is there anything I can do??

Thanks in advance!!