Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 2:15 PM Last edited by Nitalynn060755 : 26th Mar 2011 at 5:30 PM. Reason: Found some solutions.
Default Any hints on heir quest? Updated!
I married her to the Master Builder. He hung around the castle and never left right up to the wedding. I had them get married in the forest right after the fertility rite and she went back to the castle afterward but he went to the docks and hasn't made it back to the castle in the four days since.

Updated: I found out that you cannot queue "Call Over" if you already have things in the queue. Also I quit the game and restarted and it gave me the mailbox "Invite" option again.

On another note remember to save. They had a baby and the game crashed. Haven't gone back in but I think (hope) I did save after she got preggers.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 3:31 PM
That quest was annoying. I had to go to the messenger pigeon and invite her husband (the Knight) to the location. Only then did he come back so they could get it on. Thank goodness she got pregnant right away. He left shortly afterwards and didn't come back for days. He promptly went to sleep and then left as soon as he got up. Guess married life didn't agree with him.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 11:33 PM
I had a king mary a lady that was always around the castle. I expected that she would become part of the family and hang around. No such luck! She hasn't been back to the castle yet (two game days). The king did stumble across her at the tavern where they went upstairs. The new queen promply left. I have no way of knowing if the kingdom willever have an heir or where the heir will be born. The game is becoming very frustrating.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 12:46 AM
If you click on a sim in the list of friends you can turn on the marker to show where they are, the only time it doesn't work is if they are in a rabbithole. I had my king marry the princess from another country since she is always around. I have more trouble keeping track of the King's servant, seems he always leaves when the king is hungry so he can't call for food.
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 7:08 PM
How do you get to do the heir of the throne quest. I used the show all quests cheat and it is in the list but says I need an unmarried Monarch. I have only done the first steps quests, and do she is not married.

Does it unlock with a later medallion, as I have had a complete lack of success getting my sims pregnant on the New beginnings, No quest for the weary and imperial domination!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 8:13 AM
When my queen married one of the palace guards and he did pretty much the same thing: ran off and wandered around the kingdom for several hours after the wedding. I tried the messenger post, but he did not show up as an option. I did, however, discover an easy way to call one's spouse (or lover) home at any time. :D

1. Make sure you have the target sim's sim marker on
2. Have your playable sim relax on a double bed.
3. Click on the sim maker and choose "invite to cuddle on bed"
It might take them a while to get there depending on where they were in the kingdom, but they *will* come.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 7:06 PM
I never could get the court or marriage option to come up for my King's girlfriend (the spy) but I finally got her preggers and she had the baby without the marriage and it seems the quest was considered fulfilled. But I tried for two (human) days and could not get the marriage option.