Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#1526 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:18 PM
Thinking of black butler, god I love that anime and I keep humming a tune from it.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Alchemist
#1527 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 8:41 PM
Watched Wolf Children. I've never cried at a movie so much.

Ame <3
Mad Poster
#1528 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 10:48 PM
Cleaning

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#1529 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 11:01 PM
Watching the Hunger Games
Field Researcher
#1530 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 11:48 AM
Trying to make this mod because I don't feel like doing work right now.
Lab Assistant
#1531 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 5:37 PM
listening to Lady Antebellum's Christmas album, it's so sweet

Call me Kisses, darling.
Living without you is like TV in black and white
Alchemist
#1532 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 9:57 PM
Watching Rude Tube and Skyping with my girlfriend

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#1533 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 6:28 AM
Just created a Sims house based on the house in my current story. I think I did a pretty good job...
Field Researcher
#1534 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 10:57 PM
I'm eating 'Milka' chocolate.It tastes good :3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1535 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 5:28 PM
Waiting for my husband... who is always late. Ugh.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Lab Assistant
#1536 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 1:12 AM
Listening to "Don't Speak" by No Doubt. I've always been obsessed with this song. Emailing a friend in San Diego, who I may potentially be living with soon.

"It all takes time"
Mad Poster
#1537 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 11:08 PM
Watching the Viz Dub of Sailor Moon. I can actually recommend to others to watch it because the writing is decent as in there is no cuts or censorship and Naoko Takeuchi hand picked the cast to voice.

I also am working on a book with a Sailor Moon themed magical girl motif. The heroes are young women with a male ally

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#1538 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 9:57 PM
Just jotting down some plans to help attain my future endeavors a little more smoothly.

"It all takes time"
Lab Assistant
#1539 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
I am definitely staying in bed this entire day and doing absolutely NOTHING but sleeping, sleeping and sleeping. My sister and I along with some of her friends stayed out for her birthday until 2 AM, I finally went to sleep at 4 AM and had to wake up to catch our flight to L.A. at 6:50 AM. Couldn't sleep on the flight and I finally got home sometime after 11 and some friends wanted to hang out, so I had to scrape up some energy in a cup of coffee and drag my ass around Los Angeles like a zombie. I am BEAT and I only get this one day before I have to get on another flight to Portland, Oregon to my dad's house, then return back to L.A. on the 23rd and help do Christmas-y things as the entire family is coming to my mom's for a Christmas Dinner. I literally have this one day to myself, and it's going to be for myself.

.... can I have your life?

"It all takes time"
Field Researcher
#1540 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 9:59 PM
Sitting on my bed, absent mindedly chewing on a pen.
Lab Assistant
#1541 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 8:20 AM
It's 3AM and I'm having trouble sleeping. Took 2 Tylenol PM's as a sleep aid and I'm just waiting for them to kick in. Thinking a lot about how to get my first client. I'm a freelance writer as of October 1st, and I'm a little impatient at getting my foot in the door. But I'm not giving up that easily!

"It all takes time"
Scholar
#1542 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 11:00 PM
5PM CST. Just uploaded another small set of default replacement clothes on PlumbBobKeep. You'd think after having uploaded several times, it would get easier. But, I am just as nervous today as I was the first time I uploaded something. "Will they like it?, Will anyone download it? Did I forget anything?" Argh!

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1543 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 8:41 PM
*wipes dust off of social group* Is this group still around!?!?!? Wow! I'm shook.

Anyway I'm getting back into Sims so I may be active again. Life has been a handful. I unexpectedly lost my dad last December and it was tough. Life just throws you a curveball and you never know when. Me and my hubby relocated from San Diego and now live in Rancho Palos Verdes, it's a pretty nice place for our growing family. We'll be first time parents this November. A little boy of our own. Can't wait to get back into the Sims after what?? Like 5 years I think?

See y'all around.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .

Page 62 of 62