Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 4:51 AM
Young dracula. Its a fantastic show, brilliant English acting.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 6:50 PM
I just recently finished "Orange is the New Black", I have been digging up shows from the 90's I watch Star Trek Voyager, and Im currently watching the X-Files.
Test Subject
#78 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 6:53 PM
Right Now, I would say Teen Wolf and True Blood.

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Check out my videos. Why Don't You? PM for Link :)
Mad Poster
#79 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 6:54 PM
I just got seasons 1-3 of Trailer Park Boys so I've been rewatching that - owned them before but somebody 'borrowed' them and didn't return as per usual.
Scholar
#80 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 7:27 PM
I'm rewatching My Mad Fat Diary on Youtube (because America is too afraid of the FCC to broadcast it here -_-) and I'm impatiently waiting for series 2. I. WANT. SERIES. 2.

Also, why are seasons/series of British shows so darn sort? Six episodes, are you kidding me? Grrrrr....

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Field Researcher
#81 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 6:30 AM
Monk. Brilliant show.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Scholar
#82 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 7:24 AM
Now I watch Dexter.Love the 8 season,every episode is inclusive :lovestruc
Also I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones,Walking Dead and quite like American Horror Story.
Top Secret Researcher
#83 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 10:03 AM
Young Dracula and game of thrones which I love but oddly I am waiting for the next series for both of them.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Alchemist
#84 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 9:41 AM
I am obsessed with Orange Is The New Black at the moment I have watched the first season 5 times, I just love it and I can't wait for season 2

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Inventor
#85 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 10:14 AM
There's one good thing about the cold and rainy autumn nights, and that's all the shows that are airing again! At the moment there's only True Blood and Pretty Little Liars that I'm watching. I would recommend PLL for those who haven't seen it yet. It might sound like a girlie show (I thought so at first), but it's very exciting and there's always something new happening in each episode. True Blood has become such a classic. The only vampire show I like!
Field Researcher
#86 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 5:28 AM
Season 5 of Breaking Bad is now streaming on Netflix. Guess I know what I'll be watching for the next few days.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Test Subject
#87 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 10:39 PM
Pretty Little Liars, Drop Dead Diva, Devious Maids (WAY better than I expected!), Hart of Dixie
Hmmm... let's see... American Dad! and current obsession - Law and Order: SVU
Alchemist
#88 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 4:55 PM
I'm obsessed with Devious Maids. Love that show. Also since I never watched it when it was on, I'm currently watching the O.C. Can't believe I missed a show that good
Theorist
#89 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 4:58 PM
Finished watching the last season of Game of Thrones. That may be my absolute favorite show. Just started watching Luther season 3.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#90 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
I just got seasons 1-3 of Trailer Park Boys so I've been rewatching that - owned them before but somebody 'borrowed' them and didn't return as per usual.

Such a great show! I have watched all 6 seasons and two of their movies.. They are on netflix. My new favorite show is Fringe... the first 4 seasons are on netflix. One of my army wife friends told me about it and I saw a few episodes on the SciFi channel so I start from Episode 1.
Test Subject
#91 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
I'm obsessed with Devious Maids. Love that show. Also since I never watched it when it was on, I'm currently watching the O.C. Can't believe I missed a show that good

Haha me too! I watch it twice AT LEAST, each episode, on my DVR, incase I missed something!

As for the OC, I considered watching it when I had a free trial of Netflix. Now I wish I had!
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 1:56 AM
My favorite show is The Vampire Diaries. I may watch true blood's to see if it's good.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 6:00 PM
Netflix kept badgering me to watch Doctor Who in my recommendations so I finally gave in and...oh my. I'm kicking myself for not watching it sooner. I'm already in love with Ten. Now to find myself a Ten avatar.

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 1:30 AM
The four shows I currently cannot live without are Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Under The Dome, and Pretty Little Liars.
Alchemist
#95 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Magic And Pancakes
Netflix kept badgering me to watch Doctor

Netflix is good at that
Test Subject
#96 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 9:29 PM Last edited by Icezicle : 16th Aug 2013 at 9:30 PM. Reason: Typo
Revenge, Rookie Blue, Pretty Little Liars, and Whodunnit
Field Researcher
#97 Old 19th Aug 2013 at 3:33 PM
theykilledoffadamtheykilledoffadamtheykilledoffadamtheykilledoffadam
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 11:07 AM
Nikita! I absolutely love that show!
Alchemist
#99 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 9:09 AM
At the moment I am working my way through Elementary, it is really good.

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#100 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 4:10 PM
I've been rewatching episodes of Arrested Development. Yet another fantastic show that the FOX Network cancelled.

Page 4 of 21