Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 10:10 PM
S/N: There aren't really many side notes to add. It feels weird having Young-Ja and Yoshika practically the same age as their father, Eli. He just graduated from high school. Oh well! Guns are in my game because I have a zombie apocalypse neighborhood, and I love recreating daytime dramas, Korean dramas, creating my own (obviously) etc.. Zucchini's real name is Zaitrarrio, and he DOES NOT know Brittany's (his girlfriend) children exist despite them all living under the same roof at one point. So, he does not know his girlfriend cheated on him and got pregnant by another dude. Whatever. I feel as if Zucchini is only with Brittany for her money because, remember, he was an orphan who had nothing. Mess. Now, we can move onto the real drama
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#27 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 12:52 PM
Real drama?

I'm having fun reading this, @awesomechick979 ! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 8:51 PM
Default Shou’s Choice
Everyone in town thought Liona and Shou would end up together because of their long friendship and budding romance. Even Riku, Shou’s dad, sported the color pink in support for Shou and Liona’s romance. Consider them the ultimate OTP of the second generation. With every opportunity after school, the two of them would booty call each other for “a little fun” underneath their parents’ sheets. They woohooed so much, Cindy, Christiana and the rest of their friends thought for sure Li-Li (Liona for short) would be a teen mom. However, the gambling teen would laugh in her friends’ faces every time she revealed there was no baby.

One afternoon, Shou decided to go over to the Hernandez household after school. He was busy talking with Simon when Sofia motioned him upstairs. Heated passion overwhelmed the two of them, and they ended up woohooing in Sofia’s parents’ bedroom. The ‘creator’ said out loud right before they finished, “I hope she isn’t pregnant.” One of the creator’s stubborn angels sent a “package” down to the sim Earth, and the baby jingle played right after the creator uttered her words. “OH MY GOD, NOOOOO!!!” was what the goddess from above screamed and fell to her knees (yes, this actually happened). The OTP, Liona and Shou were destroyed; especially, after Sofia asked Shou to be her boyfriend right after having their child, Julian.

Shou was there for Julian and vowed he would be the best father he could be. Riku and Quinn were pissed at their son for getting such an “ugly, fish-faced girl” pregnant. His parents refused to accept Julian as their grandchild, refused to accept Sofia as Shou’s girlfriend, and pushed their son to go to college anyway. His father said to him through clenched teeth, “You continue to get an education. We’ll take care of this.” Riku and his wife decided to shell out some child support money to the Hernandez family to keep them off their backs until Shou came back from university. Riku reverted back to wearing the color green from feeling dead inside.

Liona was shocked to learn about the news of Shou’s baby and laughed at her friend’s “misfortune.” She was glad it wasn’t her with the swollen ankles and a fat gut. Shou appeared annoyed with Liona in public when she constantly teased the Valedictorian for being a “baby’s daddy.” She would also tease her other friends and would repeatedly say, “I told you so! I told you so!” at the fact that she never gotten pregnant with Shou’s baby despite them woohooing with no protection constantly.

There was hope for an actual relationship for the original OTP when Shou and Liona continued their romance at La Fiesta Tech. Sure, Liona did have other romances with Matthew Hart and one of her best friends’ boyfriend, but Shou was always her first. And Sofia was no better by cheating on Shou with Simone and a few other people. Either way, Shou would end up with an unfaithful wife if he chose Liona or Sofia to marry. Poor Shou.

After college Li-Li, Shou, and a few of their friends shared a starter home together. Shou eventually moved his son into the house with him while Julian’s mom was still away at college. Shou and his son watched as Liona went on to have two more romances with two of their housemates. Shou didn’t mind Liona’s loose nature and excitedly waited his turn with his romantic partner while Julian did his homework. The baby jingle played, and the creator fell to the floor once more. Liona was having Shou’s baby. It was now Shou’s difficult choice to marry either Sofia or Liona.

As soon as Liona had the baby, Camden, she moved out into her own home. Shou and his son quickly moved out into their own home right beside Liona. Whispers around town about Shou and Liona getting married buzzed around. However, that gossip was quickly silenced when a frat boy, named Matthew Hart, announced his plan to get engaged to Liona.

Sofia came back home, back home as in moved into Shou’s house, and was reunited with her boys. Sofia and her boyfriend went on a date, and she came back as an engaged woman. Shou for a split second did want to marry Liona as well as Sofia, but he felt more obligated to marry Sofia because of their son. He also felt guilty for getting Sofia pregnant at a young age and felt as if Liona could take care of herself and Camden.

Sofia, regardless of her being family oriented after having Julian, did not feel as if she deserved the title “wife;” especially, after doing a trick with her mouth on Simone back in college…Nevertheless, Sofia Hernandez became Sofia Ramos.

Surprisingly, Sofia never knew of Camden and Shou’s relationship with Liona. Even when Liona was invited to their wedding, Sofia remained ignorant. Instead, Mrs. Ramos focused on getting a little taste of the future Mrs. Hart…

Today, both the Ramos and Hart families (Liona recently wedded) live in harmony. Liona, the most famous sim of Hue Hills (custom career), is waiting for her second child, with her husband, Matthew, to leave her body so she can get back to the many gentlemen callers she craves. Sofia and Shou’s son, Julian, graduated from high school and is like his mom, a hoe, and is like his dad, a knowledgeable sim. Hopefully, he won’t follow completely in his parents’ footsteps, becoming a teen parent with his girlfriend, Takara. Camden joined the family to spend quality time with his father, brother, and stepmom, Sofia. Sofia wants to befriend Camden as if he were her own biological son. And the Ramos’ welcomed three new additions to their family, Akira, Axel, and Andrea-the triplets. Camden, like his mom with Priscilla, is already a menace to his younger siblings.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 3:48 PM
Do you use InTeen, so is that the reason you had a pregnant Teen? What custom career does the Sim have?

It was interesting reading about your Sims.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Do you use InTeen, so is that the reason you had a pregnant Teen? What custom career does the Sim have?

It was interesting reading about your Sims.

Let's see...I have Inteen (no miscarriages), Multiple Births, Larger Households, the alien pregnancy mod where both female and male sims can become pregnant due to that darn "player" alien from another planet thinking it's funny getting male sims pregnant, ACR of course, and many more.

For custom careers I have the Nursing Career, one of the veterinarian careers, the Secret Society Career, the Home Health Care Career, a prison guard career that came with Simlogical's prison system, a firefighter career, and some more I can't recall at the moment. But yea, I'm addicted downloading careers, mods and all sorts of clothes and hairs for my simmies.

Thanks. My sims are pretty...wild with mods-not that they're not wild without mods either
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 9:35 PM
Default The Boyfriend of My Friend is My Boyfriend
Akifa was the stereotypical boisterous, teenage girl in search of her own social group in which to fit in. She did not care to join The Royal Roses, and she did not care to join her own brother’s clique. The eldest Ada girl wanted an identity and social group of her own. Instead, Akifa found two friends to confine in, Cindy of The Royal Roses, and Cindy’s sister, Lucille.

Lucille and Akifa became fast BFFs because of their interest in boys, fashion, and more boys. During one of their conversations on the phone, Lucille eagerly squealed she had found a boyfriend and his name was Kasper Belmonte. Akifa couldn’t help but feel a little jealous; however, she congratulated her friend and demanded her to give all of the details of the new found relationship.

Akifa also knew and was friends with Kas because he was in her brother’s group called The Skyline Dreamers. It was a corny name for such a decent group of young men, but whatever. Kas was a cool, laid back sort of guy and was always checking out the ladies. The way he’d say, “’Sup,” sent pleasant chills throughout Akifa’s body.

She knew it was wrong and loved her best friend and her sister dearly, but her hormones were screaming to be with someone…anyone. So, Akifa asked Kas to be her man. “Cool. Sure,” he replied nonchalantly as she failed to keep her enthusiasm in check.

It was challenging to keep her big mouth shut about her relationship with Kas. The only people she told were her family. Well, not exactly since her siblings were right there in the small living room where the start of the relationship took place. It was hard for her to keep her mouth closed when Lucille would gush about Kas-Kas as in Akifa’s man. Surprisingly, she managed a tight lip.

One night, all, the majority, or half of the quadruplets asked for permission to go out with their significant others. But when they came back, the baby jingle sounded. The goddess from another dimension feverishly looked for the young, what kids call today, THOT. At first, she thought it was Afina due to her wanting to start a family. Then she thought it was Adan’s girlfriend, Christiana, because usually family, knowledge, and wealthy aspiring sims do well at marrying and starting families. Finally, she realized the culprit had a more mature voice than normal…

Of course, the goddess was not surprised Akifa was pregnant. She had predicted her pregnancy since the toddler stage. But what she did not bank on was how many children she would have.

Trenton, Trestan, and Takara were born and the quadruplets were out the door and on their way to college. It was up to super mama, Keyota, and Nanny McPissherself to come through on raising children once more. Thankfully, Afika returned home and her siblings went on to start their lives. She helped in teaching her babies how to do the basic toddler skills.

She knew her children were missing their father, so she was thrilled Kas had asked her on a date one night. Kas was looking forward to more “tail” he would get that night, and Akifa was looking forward to marrying her best friend’s boyfriend, who was also her boyfriend and babies’ daddy.

On another night, Akifa had asked Kas to marry her and to move in so he could experience the joy of changing diapers. Kas was dazed, confused, and went through the motions of getting engaged and moving in to meeting his kids once more. He was completely blindsided. Kas had planned in his mind that he would give his babiesesess’ mother some child support money, which he did, and would visit his kids on the weekend. Never did he think he would be a husband and a full time father.

Elliot and Fabian jumped for joy and were relieved their son would not be some stereotypical, half-ass dad. Keyota was excited about the funds Kasper brought into the newly renovated home. Lucille; however, never knew about her backstabbing best friend and boyfriend’s affair. She did not know about the children and she did not know about the engagement. Lucille was busy having multiple lovers while at college, but Kas was her first love-her first love that she showed to her parents to show how serious she was about their relationship.

Lucille wasn’t even invited to the wedding for fear of her causing a scene. Kas did not have the guts to break up with her beforehand. Lucille heard about the wedding on the day of the wedding, and the sim universe demoted Kasper and Lucille’s relationship from ‘steady’ to merely ‘lovers.’ No ill feelings were “really” tossed around. Lucille still remained friends with Akifa and her husband. And Lucille’s sister, Cindy, always made herself feel welcomed into the Belmonte residence since Akifa made herself feel welcomed to Lucille’s former man. Their hot tub always smelled of Cindy’s feet.

Lu-Lu (Lucille) did not want the marriage life or to raise miniature poop bags. She went on a vacation with her parents, had an island romance, and when she came back…she slept with her friend’s husband. She called Kas over to her house AGAIN to further bring back the spark that was lost between them. If she were to get pregnant with her ex-boyfriend’s/best friend’s husband’s baby, well, that would be the cherry on top of the revenge sundae.

As Lucille continues to sleep with Kas, Akifa does her best to hold her family together. The Ada’s recently welcomed a new member to the family, Kayla. Keyota celebrated a birthday with all of her children, minus some grandchildren. Kas’s relationship is strained with at least one of his boys because of not really knowing each other, unfortunately. And the Ada’s have puppy fever and will probably breed their two dogs. But who will come first, the dogs’ pups or Lucille’s pups with Kasper?

S/N: I'm not ish for writing this piece this way; especially, that last sentence and the 'hot tub smelling like Cindy's feet.' What???

...Y'all want some cake?
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 11:17 AM
I enjoyed reading about Lucille and Akifa. They seem very like each other.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:04 PM
I enjoyed reading about Lucille and Akifa. They seem very like each other.

Omg. I never really thought of that. Omg, they are like each other! No wonder both of them got on my nerves sometimes.

Sorry for the long wait. I almost broke my computer over installing Sims 4 cc through Winrar. Turns out, the resource file thing for TS4 cannot read mods in multiple sub folders. Now, I have to transfer my files and other stuff from my old user account to this new one because I do not want Win r ar as a recommended program to open up all of my files. I've tried everything to remove it but it's stuck. Thank you Windows "open with." Good news is I have two new user profiles, so I can play my modded Sims 2 on one profile and the vanilla Sims 2 on another. Yay!

I think Adan is next to talk about...let me remind myself about Coco...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 8:17 PM
Default And Who Said Politicians were Unfaithful?
Adan Ada knew ever since he was a young teenage boy that he wanted to be Hue Hill’s first mayor poised with the upmost excellence for all to see. Unfortunately, like his sister Akifa, he too became a teen parent with his girlfriend, Christiana. Gene was born into the world much to the former Mr. Castell’s dismay. Christiana was mocked by her friends…mocked by Liona for having a baby at a young age. People thought so highly of the girl-guess she didn’t have enough logic. Adan felt terrible for ruining his girlfriend’s bright future.

But their parents pushed them to obtain scholarships and to go to college anyway. Adan later became a member of the pink team and Liona’s Greek Organization, Annya Var Annya. Adan and Liona became close friends-a little too close…

There were some reports of Liona and Adan flirting outside of one of their greek parties while Christiana was inside. The two didn’t seem intoxicated, but their love was drunk, sloppy and plain stupid. How could the future mayor cheat on his girlfriend with her best friend? It gets worse…

Christiana and Adan took their son and moved into their own home together after graduating from college. Christiana’s mom, Chelsea, invited them over to catch up with her family after Anthony, Christiana’s dad, passed away. There were reports of googley eyes being exchanged between the Senior Mrs. Castell and the now Mayor of Hue Hills at the dinner table. The reports seemed false at first until Chelsea invited Adan over for a booty call…twice.

They fell in love, and at Gene’s birthday party, Chelsea wanted to put her paws all over her daughter’s man regardless of what anyone else would do, say or think. Adan avoided her like the plague and kept busy on the computer for fear of Christiana and Gene finding out about their affair.

Time passed, Adan ended up marrying the woman of his life, (Liona? Chelsea? Hand?) Christiana. Christiana still remains ignorant to her husband’s affairs. All she knows is the people in her life are perfect. Her husband is perfect. Her son is perfect. Her mother is the perfect mother and grandmother. And her friends are perfect and supportive. Adan will more than likely cheat again and have more affairs. Politicians need love too both inside and outside of the home. What’s so bad about giving away campaign buttons and a little di-?
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:50 AM
I have fun reading your updates awesomechick979. Another good one. Heh I have a no jealousy Mod, and my sims are having affairs left and right, I just don't mention them usually.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 6:55 PM
Default But…I Thought You Were Faithful?
Riku Yamada passed away on Katsuo’s wedding day-rumored that he was trying to spite his son for having a child out of wedlock. Katsuo’s daughter was present for the wedding. Anyway, about a day or so later, Quinn booty called another man almost immediately after her husband’s death. To the shock of bystanders and the newlyweds, Harrison Trainer arrived to the home and went straight into Quinn’s bedroom. Sounds of pleasure could be heard through the door.

Why did Harrison cheat on Samantha? It’s still a mystery. He does not know of Samantha’s affairs and doesn’t seem too stressed out about work and home life. Perhaps he still had a buzz from the champagne served at the wedding? Whatever the case may be, it was shocking and a little saddening for the loving dad and husband to step out on his marriage for an old woman who was going to die the next day.

~*~*

The town of Hue Hills is pleased with the hospital but are still pushing for a police station and rightfully so. There seems to be a steady climb in adults dating teenagers. The new mayor, Mayor Ada, is calling for at least one of his citizens to be the warden for the new jail after hearing a rumor about Mrs. Hernandez Sr. calling over a certain high schooler with twin girls to, “fix a spring in her mattress.” Eli Lyon was caught outside of the Hernandez residence flirting with Coco. When they saw curious eyes looking their direction, Coco dismissed the boy back home and retreated inside.

Now, Eli isn’t nearly as faithful as Harrison was since he cheated on his girlfriend, Eun-Yeong Yoshida, with Brittany Boldwick. However, because Eun-Yeung and Eli’s relationship is doing so well, there are speculations about a wedding happening in the near future.

Oh yea, Zucchini died. Brittany joined the black (and her boys) because she was affected by his death (fear of him dying). Ashy to ashy, crust to must. May the reaper grind him to dust.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 6:57 PM
So, Priscilla slept with Briana's man in the hot tub...I wonder who will *truly* have him in the end?
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by awesomechick979
Riku Yamada passed away on Katsuo’s wedding day-rumored that he was trying to spite his son for having a child out of wedlock. Katsuo’s daughter was present for the wedding. Anyway, about a day or so later, Quinn booty called another man almost immediately after her husband’s death. To the shock of bystanders and the newlyweds, Harrison Trainer arrived to the home and went straight into Quinn’s bedroom. Sounds of pleasure could be heard through the door.

Why did Harrison cheat on Samantha? It’s still a mystery. He does not know of Samantha’s affairs and doesn’t seem too stressed out about work and home life. Perhaps he still had a buzz from the champagne served at the wedding? Whatever the case may be, it was shocking and a little saddening for the loving dad and husband to step out on his marriage for an old woman who was going to die the next day.

~*~*

The town of Hue Hills is pleased with the hospital but are still pushing for a police station and rightfully so. There seems to be a steady climb in adults dating teenagers. The new mayor, Mayor Ada, is calling for at least one of his citizens to be the warden for the new jail after hearing a rumor about Mrs. Hernandez Sr. calling over a certain high schooler with twin girls to, “fix a spring in her mattress.” Eli Lyon was caught outside of the Hernandez residence flirting with Coco. When they saw curious eyes looking their direction, Coco dismissed the boy back home and retreated inside.

Now, Eli isn’t nearly as faithful as Harrison was since he cheated on his girlfriend, Eun-Yeong Yoshida, with Brittany Boldwick. However, because Eun-Yeung and Eli’s relationship is doing so well, there are speculations about a wedding happening in the near future.

Oh yea, Zucchini died. Brittany joined the black (and her boys) because she was affected by his death (fear of him dying). Ashy to ashy, crust to must. May the reaper grind him to dust.

Maybe Harrison wanted to have the old female sim go out with a bang?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 6:23 PM
Default Slow News Month
Typewriters covered in dust, offices and cubicles appearing empty, hardly any souls to occupy these spaces...it has been a slow news month for Hue Hills.

The only thrilling gossip to talk about are:

Priscilla and Briana's man hooked up in Priscill's hot tub. It's not really all that exciting now since Briana and Abijeet (Applesauce? Applesauce.) are newly wed but are old hoes. Applesauce was expected to cheat anyway.

There has been many weddings, births and birthdays. Practically all of the second generation are married all but Priscilla, Reina, Emilio, Emi, Lucille, Amon and Dillan, Amon's friend nickname Crackhead (seriously, what was that girl's name? If you see her, you'll know why the name is so fitting), Brittany, Zoey and Yuuna are going to get married to each other, Eun-Yeong, Eli, Emily, Denise (who would want to marry her anyway?), and Harrison.

Yep, that is correct. Harrison Trainer is now a widower with five children to take care of. The news reports are unsure of how this tragedy happened to Samantha and the Trainer family, but it was rumored poison was involved. There seems to be no foul play on Harrison's part or on any of his children. Anya, who is now a teenager, unknowingly talked to a reporter and told some disturbing news about her father. She said her father was so distraught with her mom's death and so overwhelmed with taking care of five children, her and one of her brothers, Ian, were locked away in Anya's room on the third floor for a few months surviving on nothing but muffins.

No charges have been made since the new police chief, Yuuna Yoshida, feels especially sorry for the father. Mayor Adan was not pleased with her decision. "This is child abuse," he said in a speech given last week. Mayor Adan took it upon himself to order Harrison to the hospital for grief counseling and a psych evaluation. The children remain in his custody due to long term friends and family members standing up and fighting for the grieving dad. "He wasn't thinking straight," said his sister, Hailey last Friday afternoon. "He still has a lot of love to give. Don't make him lose anymore loved ones."

And love he did give to a still mournful woman, Brittany Boldwick. The two were seen out on what looked to be a date at The Hub. Of course it was a date. They were slobbering all over each other. Somehow, both of their tragedies brought them together. Hopefully, another tragedy doesn't tear them apart.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 7:26 PM
Okay so, the challenge is still going on-the ultimate challenge being which teams will survive or die off? I've noticed a couple of months ago that giving away elixirs of lifesss is a terrible idea. They never should have been given out to sims in the first place. I wanted to reward my favorite sims somehow, and I thought it cool to have different varying ages. I was wrong. This is an experiment challenge so I've learned the hard way. The red, yellow, and orange teams should have been extinct, like yesterday. But I'm silently glad the red team still has a fighting chance because red is my favorite color. So, I can't just quit the elixir of life cold turkey. I have to wean off of them like a child desperately clinging on to their mother's breast. The third generation will only get two per team, and the fourth gen will get one, and then there will be none. Here's a make-shift chart of what was happening during round ten. I've included the second gen to compare the numbers with the third gen. Male and female counts as well as totals only count towards the third gen. First gen doesn't matter because they all need to die off anyway. I'll make my predictions later in the next post.

Red|2nd Gen-1|3rd Gen: teens-1; 1 female; total-1
Pink|2nd Gen-10|3rd Gen: pregnant sims-2, toddlers-5, child-1, teens-2; females-2, males-6; total-8
Orange|2nd Gen-7|3rd Gen: toddlers-2; males-2; total-2
Yellow|2nd Gen-3|3rd Gen: infants-2; females-1, males-1; total-2
Green|2nd Gen-9|3rd Gen: toddlers-1, teens-3; females-2, males-2; total-4
White|2nd Gen-6|3rd Gen: pregnant sims-1, toddlers-1; females-1; total-1
Black|2nd Gen-4|3rd Gen: infants-2, child-1, teens-1; females-2, males-2; total-4
Blue|2nd Gen-5|3rd Gen: infants-1; females-1; total-1
Purple|2nd Gen-4|3rd Gen: teens-1; females-1; total-1
Grey|2nd Gen-1 Because of Vanessa's dumb ass, no college degree havin' ass, cry me a damn river because she was too stupid enough not to go to college having ass, willing to blow up everyone's phone and blow her back out but not willing to blow up into becoming educated having ass. As you can tell I do NOT like Nessa. She KNEW I did not like the blue team, so she purposely did not have the want to go to college (teens have to have the want and at least one skill to level 8 in order to go to college). She KNEW the rules for the grey team (academics based) and so she decided that I was going to be stuck with her! She KNEWWWWW she was going to be the dominant one in a marriage with weak ass Chuck because she's a bitch! Poor Chuck...This chick is so foul, she had a baby during her mom's wedding in order to steal the shine from her mom's big day! I'm thoroughly convinced she's Lucifer.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 9:53 PM
This is a great challenge you set for yourself, and a lot of fun to read!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
This is a great challenge you set for yourself, and a lot of fun to read!

Thank you!

I have some bad news...My very last sim in the neighborhood to play with, Denis Lyon (white team now), is glitched. My game is saying she is still in college in her junior year. She graduated not too long ago, and was about one or two promotions away from reaching the top of the law career. I've taken my mods and cc out, I aged her up (but she was at level 3 of the law career), I tried to find a fix online, I've reset her on her home lot and at her sister Chloe's house, and I don't want to use the Simblender or any other mod to fix this. I'm debating on whether or not to move her out and move her back in or age her up. Her memories are fine, and there isn't anything wrong with the rest of the neighborhood. I could use my computer's auto save of the game to go back and see if she's normal or not. I don't want to have to play with the other households all over again. I was ONE household away from completing my round! My last back up was either after or before playing with the sims in the starter home in the middle of the neighborhood. Let me download the hood corruption detector to make nothing else is going on.

Perhaps Denise felt old once Katsuo (her lover) and Wendy married each other and had their baby boy, so she rolled back time on herself? It's a little too early to be having a midlife crisis. Katsuo don't want her anyway. I'm pretty sure Denise and Vanessa are demons.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 4:02 AM
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about the glitch! And I don't blame you for not wanting to play it all over again.

I need to remember to back up my game often. I have backed up my latest game twice, at the beginning new seasons. I really should start backing it up after every round.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Field Researcher
#44 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 7:31 PM
Oh no, what a pain! I wouldn't want to play everyone all over again, either.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 10:09 PM
Okay so, I looked everywhere for help. I've installed Hoodchecker and cleaned up most of the problems in the neighborhood. My decision is to go ahead and age Denise up to an adult using the sim blender. Unfortunately, the game acts as if she never went to college (YA is not apart of her life stages but is apart of her memory). Keep in mind I haven't played with Denise in over a month, she came home with Katsuo from work (so she was functioning then), and I haven't done anything stupid to corrupt my game (like delete a tomb stone). If the neighborhood becomes completely unplayable, I'll have at least two backup stories (neighborhoods) to tell all about and maybe take pictures of. I'm not really all that tech savvy, and there is nothing else I can do. I'm not messing with SimPE because my computer and it do not get along. I love TS2, but it's so easy to corrupt. If I sneeze, it's corrupt. If I blink, it's corrupt. If I laugh, sing, dance, fart, it's corrupt. Who did I say was Lucifer? No, change that to Denise. Denise is the devil.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by awesomechick979
Okay so, I looked everywhere for help. I've installed Hoodchecker and cleaned up most of the problems in the neighborhood. My decision is to go ahead and age Denise up to an adult using the sim blender. Unfortunately, the game acts as if she never went to college (YA is not apart of her life stages but is apart of her memory). Keep in mind I haven't played with Denise in over a month, she came home with Katsuo from work (so she was functioning then), and I haven't done anything stupid to corrupt my game (like delete a tomb stone). If the neighborhood becomes completely unplayable, I'll have at least two backup stories (neighborhoods) to tell all about and maybe take pictures of. I'm not really all that tech savvy, and there is nothing else I can do. I'm not messing with SimPE because my computer and it do not get along. I love TS2, but it's so easy to corrupt. If I sneeze, it's corrupt. If I blink, it's corrupt. If I laugh, sing, dance, fart, it's corrupt. Who did I say was Lucifer? No, change that to Denise. Denise is the devil.

You can make the game have Denise with a YA Life stage. Use the Batbox and upgrade her.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s....php?topic=72.0

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 9:03 PM
You can make the game have Denise with a YA Life stage. Use the Batbox and upgrade her.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s....php?topic=72.0

Oh my goodness-thank you soooooooo much! I had to age Lucifer (Denise) up with the sim blender then upgrade her. Get this, Lucifer is bffs with the original Lucifer, Vanessa. Makes sense. They're trying to take me and this game out! The Batbox is absolutely wonderful! Thank you again.

Hue Hills is back on baby!!!!!!

Oh, almost forgot about predictions. I was going to do predictions for each team but because of the elixir of life I think I will skip that for now. I'll do it this way instead. Which four teams do you (general you; y'all) think will not only make it but be the largest in the hood? Teams are: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white, black, grey, and in the near future, team brown. Reoccurring teams are brown, black, and gray.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 9:14 PM
Interesting challenge. My favorite colors are red and purple, but it appears pink is in the lead.
My prediction? I'm going against the odds. I'm gonna say GREEN!

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 9:51 PM
Default A Waste Of Time Thanks To A Complete And Utter Dumb***
After having a really early and uncalled for midlife crisis, Denise came to her senses (haha on Denise EVER coming to her senses) thanks to the goddess smacking her all around town. That bit-sim worked her skinny, flat butt off at a nearby law firm, and abandoned her love for grilled cheese. Her new secondary pursuit revolved around family. Yuck. Once she reached the top of her career, Denise started in a search for a man desperate enough to marry this "cursed Annabelle doll." A man, looking like a nasty big toe, walked by the "house of horrors" and out came the flying bat, err, Denise. Denise went on a date with him and was almost smacked to her death for wearing swimwear in public by Miss Ican'tgetamansoIhavetostickmybusinessinotherpeoplesbusinessbecauseIhavenolifeandwilleventuallydiehopefullyaslowandpainfuldeathCrumplebottom. Within the same week, Denise trapped the poor big toe in an unholy matrimony. No, the wedding was beautiful in Denise's cramped, tiny home. Everyone of her family members got down to shopping music and blocked both bathrooms. It was great. Once the limo pulled up, Denise took no time in getting knocked up. Thank goodness there was only one child, Kevin. Surprisingly, Big Toe and Lucifer made a cute, little baby resembling Lucifer's mom, Shai. Hopefully, the baby boy stays cute because they're cute when they're infants, but when they grow up, GOOD GOSH! Please pray for Kevin Andrews.
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 2:11 AM
@awesomechick979 Glad I could help with issue with Denise. The author of the Batbox, J. M. Pescado may not be liked by everyone, but he has created a number of Awesome MODs that I would not want to be without. The Batbox has a lot of features, some of which if you don't understand what they do that means that you don't mess with, also there are several features that only appear if you have boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled true. So RTFM really applies with his stuff.

I don't know what team will do the best. I do like to read about your game though, I think you are amusing.

Oh and there is a mod to keep Crumplebottom from appearing or you can use the Visitor Controller. Unless you actually *want* to have her appear?

Page 2 of 4