Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#2926 Old 31st May 2018 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OrennaKhali
Building map. Touching up old houses.

/me sighs longingly
So beautiful. So witty details. I'll never be able to put together something like this.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2927 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:36 AM
Because of NRAAS StoryProgression, Mortimer Goth, Bella goth and the kids moved to a simple home, instead of their victorian home! (But they left Gunther and Cornelia behind) I am now calling him Mortimer the Simple!
Mad Poster
#2928 Old 31st May 2018 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
/me sighs longingly
So beautiful. So witty details. I'll never be able to put together something like this.

I know right, it's like I'm actually in Asia. I've seen Thai neighborhoods just like that.
Then again, that's pretty funny coming from you considering the stuff you build on a regular basis....I'm fully confident in saying that I'm an okay builder, but you're honestly so much more creative than I am.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2929 Old 31st May 2018 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat

....cuz women go crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

(...)
No doubt about it.

(Also a song, by Hot Chocolate)
Top Secret Researcher
#2930 Old 31st May 2018 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mister Simmy
Because of NRAAS StoryProgression, Mortimer Goth, Bella goth and the kids moved to a simple home, instead of their victorian home! (But they left Gunther and Cornelia behind) I am now calling him Mortimer the Simple!

There's a way in NRAAS SP to pin them down to a particular lot.
What I want is a way to make Wednesday Addams to wear goth clothes when she becomes a teenager where I don't have to stop and pick out a new outfit. She went in as a child in a black dress, comes out looking like a teenage Pippy Longstocking.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#2931 Old 31st May 2018 at 5:50 PM
Pfft, Pippi Langkous couldn't look that awful if she tried. The Sim ability to put things together with zero regard for consistency or taste is unparalleled by anything in our world.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#2932 Old 31st May 2018 at 6:27 PM Last edited by OrennaKhali : 31st May 2018 at 6:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
/me sighs longingly

Just takes time, a developed style, and lots of CC. Your stuff pretty good too tho.

The amount of CC is the big reason why I haven't put any places up for download yet. x___x
Mad Poster
#2933 Old 31st May 2018 at 6:57 PM
Well, without spoiling it too much, here's what I'm currently building. As in currently-currently, as in about 2 minutes ago.

insert signature here
Scholar
#2934 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 1:09 AM
Pretty! Is this reshade that I hear so much about? It almost looks like the sims 4.
Mad Poster
#2935 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 1:12 AM
Yeah that's Reshade, and I have most of the fancy effects turned off in that pic.
You should try it if you're at all interested, it's extremely easy to install and doesn't affect your performance as much as you might think.

Thanks, by the way, I've spent a lot of time trying to get my game, my lighting mod and my shader to look as Maxis Match as possible.

insert signature here
Instructor
#2936 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Yeah that's Reshade, and I have most of the fancy effects turned off in that pic.
You should try it if you're at all interested, it's extremely easy to install and doesn't affect your performance as much as you might think.

Thanks, by the way, I've spent a lot of time trying to get my game, my lighting mod and my shader to look as Maxis Match as possible.

I keep wanting to try Reshade but I'm fairly certain it doesn't work on my laptop (it's got an NVIDIA graphics card and from what I've heard Reshade doesn't play nice with them)
Mad Poster
#2937 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 1:38 PM
It works on mine. Just don't tab in and out too much and it should work. At least, it does on my end.

insert signature here
Lab Assistant
#2938 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 3:07 PM
My current legacy torcholder is in a poly relationship with two women he met in high school and kept throwing romantic wants for equally. So I moved them both in, gave him the no jealousy ltw and they are all living happily ever after.

Living high contrast
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2939 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 4:43 PM
Well, he does like hot chocolate, the drink, the band not so much. He's more into Kid Creole and The Coconuts.

In Starlight Shores he sort of became addicted to the photobooth. No idea why. And he liked playing the drums, which actually surprised me, because I thought of him more like the piano or bass type.

He'd definitely love going to the opera if there was one.

And he really loves his fixer upper car.
Instructor
#2940 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
It works on mine. Just don't tab in and out too much and it should work. At least, it does on my end.

Good to know, I'll see about setting it up in a fresh folder and give it a shot today. I have way too much CC in my main folder.
...I should probably do something about that.

But likely won't. ;D
Test Subject
#2941 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 3:50 AM
My game scared me today. I have a toddler in the household. She was sitting on the floor, but no one could pick her up, like there was something in the way, which there wasn't. Then both she and her icon simply disappeared. Fortunately, she returned moments later, and everything seems to be fine now. I have no idea what caused this.
Instructor
#2942 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:34 AM
Today I pulled NRaas Overwatch just to see what would happen because I've never once seen a meteor strike in game and had read that it might be blocking them. Well I still don't know whether it blocks meteors, but I can tell you than in the half hour I played without Overwatch, civilizations fell, hapless sims became hopelessly lost in swirling vortexes, glaciers melted and my game induced a level of existential dread I haven't felt since the early days- the dark times- that is, the two days after downloading the game for the first time during which I played with no mods whatsoever.
Scholar
#2943 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:21 PM
i've been doing a family man challenge with gunther goth;he has about 70 kids so far and its only been 11 days,if anyone walks past the working friends or single moms house they will hear echoing screams of pain...because they have about 20 children in those houses and one crib...

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#2944 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Here's how we manage bathroom time for 9 people.
1. Parents have a toilet room and separate shower room off their bedroom. Also in their bedroom is a fancy sink. Anyone can use any of these items.

2. Main bathroom has 2 stalls (like in public bathrooms) so 2 kids can go at the same time. There are 2 separate shower rooms (one has a full bath, the other has a shower). In between the stall room and the "bathing rooms" are two sinks.

Photos with walls down..sorry...

Not particularly interesting unless you like to know how people play their game.

Ah yes, reminds me of that time I had 32 sims living in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. Ended up with a campsite in the yard and converted the garage into rows of toilet/shower stalls. It helped. Still had major bathroom congestion issues though.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Field Researcher
#2945 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 4:54 PM
Just having breakfast with your werewolf boyfriend. Nothing strange going on here, no.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2946 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 7:39 PM
In my game, which is inspired by the Reaper Genetic Legacy by LivvieLove, Agnes Crumplebottom and Tragic Clown have married! I changed their LTW to be surrounded by family because I love playing big households. I built them a huge mansion up by Stoney Falls, and they started having kids! At first I thought I was just having strange luck, because their first five kids were girls, but Agnes, in her fourth pregnancy, rolled a wish to have a boy! So I thought hey, of course they'll have a boy by now.
Wrong. Triplet girls. And now Tragic wants to have ten kids, so that should be fun too! Maybe they'll finally have a boy?
Lab Assistant
#2947 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 4:24 AM
So, my Ghost sim just had a child with his Fairy wife. A wonderful baby boy who's just plain human. It could've been a Fairy, a Ghost or even a Fairy Ghost! Go figure...
Lab Assistant
#2948 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 4:31 AM
Oh boy...
SO with my legacy, of course, my generation 4 sim named Harmony found out she was pregnant, her husband also decided to bang the roommate, so now she's pregnant,
Harmony gave birth to a baby boy that I named Jack, but turns out, Harmony also cheated on her husband & he doesn't even know it! The roommate is also helpful with the kids, the cooking & laundry, SHE'S DOING THIS AUTONOMOUSLY PEOPLE! It's helpful when there are 3 toddlers & 1 infant in the house, soon to be more with her bundle of joy!
Lab Assistant
#2949 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 8:22 PM
So, i decided to visit the future again after some "fluctuations in time" and i was greeted with this adorable (descendant) couple :lovestruc I randomly found them in a park while hunting for Uber Nanites. I think i'm gonna move them in and make them move to a new world, i'm not even sad about losing the last descendant family, they had an annoying fairy child who kept pranking me
Field Researcher
#2950 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 4:14 PM
I messed about with some new CC of this Tumblr creator called VenusPrincess and this came out. He's kinda like a demon... of some sort. That was at least how my mind went. I made him a little shack inside of a mountain. (As well as I could at least.) It makes me think about possibly make a game where there's only native/historical people. Though then I need to figure out how to black list everything else... hm. Anyway he turned out okay. Tho I don't know how much I'll play him. My game is getting kinda bloated with CC now.
Screenshots
Page 118 of 162