Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1676 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 8:44 PM
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1677 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:17 AM Last edited by Nazzy601 : 19th Apr 2018 at 6:18 AM.
My first story is up!
Livejournal: https://naturesims.livejournal.com/

MICAHMicah
Lab Assistant
#1678 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 6:49 AM
Lightkeeper's Cottage

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Link Ninja
#1679 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 7:15 AM
@simsample - these are some nice pics of random things! True to the thread. I like your post-processing too

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#1680 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 1:53 PM
Matt happily enjoying his new flat, loud & alone.

Jacob is showing you his ring.
"Look at this and be MINE"...or not.

And Aiden is offering you some Butterfly.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Link Ninja
#1681 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 6:43 AM
Default Another buncha rando pics
1. Nice Day for some Tai Chi

Sawyer Wellington and his fiancee, Victoria Orbinson had decided to perform Tai Chi in front of their apartment building. Kids these days!

2. Stopping to Smell the Flowers

I don't know her name but she's Jag Garcia's apartment neighbor and she greets every flower bed when she comes home from work this way. We'll call her 'flower lady'

3. Release of the Butterflies

Amelia Wellington couldn't bear it if they died in that jar. She just wanted some company for the day.

4. Death Cometh

Sasha Greystone looks rather nonplussed as the Grim Reaper pulls her number. She must have been ready for it, or maybe she didn't want to move a muscle and draw attention to herself. Playing dead, doesn't actually keep Grim away either.

Top Secret Researcher
#1682 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 9:30 PM

As they've come back to their parents' house for the day to attend their brother's wedding, Emil's younger sons greet old family and new. Lucas plays razzle with the family's dear old dog, and Michael tosses his little niece around.

This family is full of skilled musicians, but Emma, who has never touched a guitar in her life, has decided to be the afternoon's entertainment. The family, good-natured as they are, tip her regardless.

It seems that the Agnarsson family can't get enough of Quinn--she's been passed around to just about everyone. Reed takes some time to make sure Nicole isn't feeling left out, what with no longer being the youngest one at family gatherings.

It took until late at night and they're both already in their pajamas, but the newlywed couple is finally alone together.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Top Secret Researcher
#1683 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:41 AM
I don't see any pictures in the previous post... ?
Link Ninja
#1684 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 6:23 AM
@Nazzy601 your images are not showing up; maybe check your inline tags to make sure they are correctly applied?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1685 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 3:07 PM
The pictures are possibly not showing because there are so many of them. @Nazzy601 please spoiler any pictures you upload more than the four allowed by the site rules.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#1686 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:30 PM
I'm Re-Uploading soon! Sorry about that, guys!

MICAHMicah
Test Subject
#1687 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:37 PM
Sister of Founder, Michael Copperstone, Celia-Lee Copperstone and her old puppy, Baron (who recently died )

Recently adopted Eol Winterbottom, who aged up into a child. His Mother, Pepper, (in the red sweater dress) and her sisters/his aunts, Parker (left; in maid uniform) and Penny (not pictured but to the right; she also has a newly-adopted baby as well!) are pictured behind him!

Recently adopted Ichea Townsend enjoying her day with her new father, James Townsend! They're so cute together!!

Screenshots

MICAHMicah
Test Subject
#1688 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:40 PM
Recently married and pregnant Coco Misou to her wife, Alicia Aldi, and their friends. (Note: the Vicar/Reverend in the back, Anette Gabriels! Who also co-owns the Coppertone Post Office)

Follow my Livejournal @ https://naturesims.livejournal.com/ and Simblr @ https://the-nature-sims.tumblr.com/ !

Thank you Marasims, and mainly, The Jessa Channel, for inspiring me!! <3

MICAHMicah
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1689 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:06 PM
Mad Poster
#1690 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:21 PM
A NooBoOooooooooo!

Top Secret Researcher
#1691 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 4:39 AM Last edited by k6ka : 8th Dec 2023 at 9:42 PM. Reason: Update image source so it won't break
Link Ninja
#1692 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 1:15 AM
Default Randos
I've been going through old snaps and polishing them. Here's some of the randos I never ended up sharing until now.

Bubble Boy

Hold Me Closer, Medium-Sized Dancer

Skate Spinning

Cool Sip o' Water

Test Subject
#1693 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 5:06 AM Last edited by Ivy Copur : 26th Apr 2018 at 7:53 PM.
Snow White's son was not born on a calm, quiet night.
Forum Resident
#1694 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 10:37 AM
Aw c'mon, Lovemore - just because you're a teenager now doesn't mean you have to immediately start rolling your eyes at your parents!

I am Error.
Top Secret Researcher
#1695 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 3:54 PM

It's Paul's first day of first grade and he wants to make sure to start it off right!

After being pummeled with a football thanks to his cousin Nicole, he spends his afternoon fascinated by the ants in their little ant farm.

Lucas and Emma receive a surprise guest for lunch--Lucas's dad, Emil.

After discovering his OTH--Fitness, quite compatible with his wife's Sports OTH--Lucas decides to do some yoga. In the middle of the street. He's lucky I keep forgetting to put down the traffic shrubs.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Scholar
#1696 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 4:31 PM
well erm...this creature was born...
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#1697 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 4:32 PM
Sonny : My sister is mean...

Sister : I wonder if Marelle knows how ugly she is...

Top Secret Researcher
#1698 Old 2nd May 2018 at 3:32 PM

I feel like this sums up college life quite nicely.

Ren says bye-bye to the kitten that's about to be taken to the adoption center.

Little Quinn is a knowledge sim in the making. All she wants are skill points, skill points and more skill points!

In a rare turn of events for this household, the men are out at work and the women stay home all day. Sophie and Marsha take the time to do some bonding.

Mad Poster
#1699 Old 3rd May 2018 at 10:37 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 6:31 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
I never saw a want for a face-lift before.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1700 Old 4th May 2018 at 8:27 AM
A little privacy please?

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Page 68 of 120