Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 5:26 AM
Default dangerous minds quest
I'm at a lost for this quest right from the get go. I'm not sure how to easedrop on the lesson. I read that I should get my servent to fetch a ghost costume, but how do I do that. Is there anything specific I need to have in the castle for this? And what is the purpose of the merchant in all this? Thanks.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 1:55 PM
I hope it is o.k. for me to answer since this seems to be an old question, more than a week old. That quest was bugged since the last patch 1.13. It is fixed now with the new patch. The soapbox the teacher must use in the Town Square somehow stopped working and got bugged in patch 1.13. In the beginning all you have to do is go down to the Town Square and click on the Teacher now (which should be up on the box) to listen to the lesson. This is only done once, now. The other steps will become clear once you start playing. The merchant is used to try to get a lesson book from trading, and some other things the students need later. This is a very short quest so if you want to get to platinum in this quest you may have to drag it out a little longer. Like don't do all the steps right away. Keep focus up on both heros, and don't do more than one or two quest steps per day.