Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 2:42 AM
you've just gotta pause the game during the wedding, select the hero that you want to marry the Officiator (via Shift+Right Click) and then shift+left click, set them as your spouse. save the game, and at first he'll disappear, so I just do an edit in CAS to get him to look how I want him to, save again, and get down with getting down. He stays invisible for a while so I force reset a few times and toggle visibility a few times until he shows up.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 10:35 PM
Hmmm....cool.....never thought of that before. :P
Instructor
#28 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 11:58 PM
you'll also have to wait a bit to woohoo with him, the transition from Watcher to Human is a little slow and he still clings to his chivalry with a fierceness. He loosen's up in a few game hours though so no biggie.
Instructor
#29 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 5:09 AM Last edited by DarthKitsune : 14th Dec 2011 at 5:23 AM.
I've now also married Grim Reaper and gotten kids from him. sad fact, no matter how you change his traits, he's still a drunk. cute kids though. Wouldn't recommend because the bodies tend to pile up and everyone stands around crying and if you're on a quest hinging on death, you can never move on.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 6:30 PM
Another thing I have noticed with Herculean. I had one guard who was hideously ugly and grossly overweight. I changed him to Herculean and he became average. Then after several days I changed him to wise with the intention of trying out Johna's sliders, and imagine my surprise when he stayed average. After changing about 5 sims this way, the Herculean seems to permanently fix the fat issue even if the traits are subsequently changed.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
#31 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Outfit_Planner
Another thing I have noticed with Herculean. I had one guard who was hideously ugly and grossly overweight. I changed him to Herculean and he became average. Then after several days I changed him to wise with the intention of trying out Johna's sliders, and imagine my surprise when he stayed average. After changing about 5 sims this way, the Herculean seems to permanently fix the fat issue even if the traits are subsequently changed.

it does but not average. it maxes out muscle and minimizes fat.

as if Hercules was a French photo-model sigh...
Page 2 of 2