Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The SEP (Slot Enable Package) v. 1.2 *UPD 19may08*

by Numenor Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 19th May 2008 at 1:18 AM by Numenor : Updated to "Kitchen & Bath" SP

406 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 383 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 17
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:34 AM
I think I love you.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:38 AM
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:45 AM
Yay! I'm happy to know that the coffee tables will be next. I mean, what the heck is the purpose of having the two tile or even the one tile coffee table not being able to function like the dining tables.

I'm also bothered by the fact that you can't place the exact same things on end tables and coffee tables, or maybe it's just the way that some of the custom content that I have is flagged when the created it.....who knows.
Theorist
#54 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:48 AM
Thank You!!!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:58 AM
Thank you!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:02 AM
This was always annoying about not being able to use the corners of counters.
Leave it to Numenor to slove our problems once again!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Thanks!
Instructor
#57 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:07 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you... I'm puzzled why this wasnt an option from the beginning but... I applaud you Numenor... you genius!!!
Forum Resident
#58 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:41 AM
wow thank you, this is the best yet!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Field Researcher
#59 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:43 AM Last edited by MaryLou : 29th Mar 2006 at 12:36 PM.
Awesome.... as always.... !!!!
Thank yuo very much !!!!

Ciao

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#60 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:44 AM
Thanks a ton Num, your stuff is always great
Field Researcher
#61 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:45 AM
You truly are the Mod Father. :bow2: We are unworthy.

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Field Researcher
#62 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:29 AM
Numenor, you are simply Genius. Awesome work as always.

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:54 AM
Awesome, wonderful - I'm sooo impressed.
Thank you very much for sharing this work with us
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#64 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hunter240x
If someone clones a counter (or any other future object/modual) with the SEP installed will the person downloading the counter need the SEP installed? I guess basically I'm asking is does this "work" the same way as the CEP where you need the CEP installed to see the recolor. Will counters created with the SEP still have Maxis' orginal slots for those who don't have the SEP installed?

When you colne a counter, one or more CRES in the clone are taken from the SEP. The downloaders WILL NOT NEED the SEP in order to use your clone (just like people don't need the CEP in order to use CEP-enabled clones; recolours are a different thing, and do not apply to the SEP).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:11 AM
You are a genius! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:30 AM
So if I wanted a custom counter to be "SEP-enabled", all I have to do is clone that counter? Ever since I discovered the lovely Scarborough collection I've only used those counters, and I really want this new feature enabled in those too. Did I say thanx btw? Bah, I'll just push the button...! ; )

Let the Beast inside you free!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:33 AM
:wow: This is wonderful thanks for this. A simple press of the "Thanks" button is not enough appreciation for this and all your brilliant work you have done and shared with this community
Field Researcher
#68 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:57 AM
Exactly what I needed! Thanks a lot!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:19 AM
Every time I think I have said Wow to the most amazing jaw dropping mods & other things to come from the mod father they call Numenor ... you blow us all away with something so unexpected, yet so brilliant. Two of my biggest annoyances have been the corners of the counters and the irritation of fitted kitchen units that can't be fitted.
You are a TRUE CRAFTSMAN OF MODS .... Thank you :clap:
Test Subject
#70 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:39 AM
Wow, I have to say thanks. I never really post but I just couldn't let this one go by. Amazing work.
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:06 AM
GOSH! finally! this a dream come true for me, i had been wondering if someone out there will be thinking of this amazing patch :salute:
Test Subject
#72 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:27 AM
waiting for so long..finally it out
thanks ^_^
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:48 AM
All I can say is thank you. This is great. *bows* I can't even begin to imagine how much work this must have been.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:57 AM
You... are... amazing! Thankyou so much. <33

"No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"
- Kryten, Red Dwarf
Instructor
#75 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:00 AM
Thank you so much for making this Numenor.

Your amazing talents are much appreciated!

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Page 3 of 17