Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sayyadina
Could not agree more

---
Is there a working cheat for more RP? I started a new ambition and I want all my buildings/heroes.

Use "setKP #" Kingdom Points (KP) = Resource Points (RP). I did this and was able to add as many RPs as I wanted. I was then able to add my Spy and Wizard Heros. I noticed that when I was finished, the monarch's reknown points went up as well.
Advertisement
Instructor
#102 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 9:57 PM
Even easier: "placeAllBuildings"

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#103 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 12:17 PM
Where dos one get the core cheat thing to get the debug codes to work?
Firestarter
#104 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by General_Durandal
Where dos one get the core cheat thing to get the debug codes to work?

http://sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=3407
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hotaru801
Beyond my all time favorite Motherlode, what has anyone else found?

There is a list that can be found here But I haven't began to test it... Most of them seem to be pulled from TS3... But they have CFE up there so I'm not really sure...

The ones that are TSM originals are the ones I'm interested in for now... completetutorial, autoquestcomplete...

The cheat will not work on the cheat autocompletequest. Why?
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:58 AM
I already have the TeastingCheatsEnabled=1 in my commands.ini and the BuyDebug and BuildDebug cheats don't work.

Rick says on page one of this thread...

Game commands, debug:

Can't enable these without a core hack.

Where do I get a core hack?
Firestarter
#107 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:25 AM
Are you typing them right? It's On or Off, like BuyDebug On. See if that works. Some codes need that switch typed in.
Theorist
#108 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 12:40 PM
General_Durandal, here's the thread where you can get the mod to enable debug commands http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=437510
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 9:50 AM
DARN IT!!! If I'm reading this right, I can't use the enabler yet.

The version of my game is 1.0.2, and the lowest version of the enabler is 1.1.10.

Can somebody please tell me where I can get the updates?

And can you move the update from PC to PC?

Because I don't have internet on the PC that I play games on, I just move the files from this PC to the other one.
Mad Poster
#110 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 11:20 AM
I think you should just go with the newest update file which came out yesterday or today (depending sort of on where you live). The update looks to me like an all-in-one file, because of the size of it. Meaning, if you are on the 1.0 game you use this same file, if you are on the 1.1 game version, use this same file; if you are on the 1.2 game like the rest of us, use this same file. The EA people say that you CANNOT use this file if you have the Digital Download version. Try using the Launcher instead then, otherwise you have to wait until they make a DigitalDownload version of this Update which you can do manually.

In the thread titled Preparing For The Patch there are links to the file.

Yes, you can just move it to the other PC like any other file or folder you might move form PC to PC.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Instructor
#111 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lmkrivcher
I have tried setmood and got no effect. Motherlode worked for me. In the program files/game/shared/nonpackaged/ini there is a TXT that says Commands and lists TestingCheatsEnabled=0. I am still not able to modify it though.

To change TestingCheatsEnabled, you have to copy the file, paste it on your desktop, and then go to properties. There, you will need to uncheck: Read only. Finally, open the file in notepad, change the 0 to a 1 and save. Now, put the file back in it's original location and override it.

Cheers,
van Dorn

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 1st May 2011 at 4:56 AM
Are there any cheats to set the sims focus?
Test Subject
#113 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by no_pulse
Are there any cheats to set the sims focus?

setmood x.

Ranges from -200 (max red) to 200 (max green). Can also use lockmood to stop it rising or falling.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 1st May 2011 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Khayman71
setmood x.

Ranges from -200 (max red) to 200 (max green). Can also use lockmood to stop it rising or falling.

Thank you

Are there any cheats for completing responsibilities? And a mod or cheat that can allow you to change the quantity of items? Say like adding a value how many apples you have etc?
Test Subject
#115 Old 4th May 2011 at 12:24 AM
Default help? :/
Could some one help me? I make a copy of the commands file to my desktop and then i change the 0 to a 1 and save it, but then it doesn't let me replace it D: and when i try to change the read only it gives me access denied..any help will be appreciated! :D
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 4th May 2011 at 8:14 AM
Haven't seen this one here:

With TestingCheatsEnabled=1.
Ctrl+Click on a quest objective will automatically advance the quest to the next objective.

Tested with the version 1.2.3, worked in many cases, but you need sometimes to fullfill the objective (craft an armor, give an object)

Could be helpful if you are stuck...
Mad Poster
#117 Old 4th May 2011 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shad0wxboy
Could some one help me? I make a copy of the commands file to my desktop and then i change the 0 to a 1 and save it, but then it doesn't let me replace it D: and when i try to change the read only it gives me access denied..any help will be appreciated! :D

Try logging in as administrator on your computer and then try changing the Read Only.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
#118 Old 4th May 2011 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shad0wxboy

I'm on Windows 7 64x, and when I did it I had to go into the file properties, clear the read only, then go to security then advances and gave users full control (my regular account is my admin). Only then could I save over it.
Test Subject
#119 Old 4th May 2011 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Try logging in as administrator on your computer and then try changing the Read Only.

I am logged on as an administrator, it still gives me access denied.

Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
I'm on Windows 7 64x, and when I did it I had to go into the file properties, clear the read only, then go to security then advances and gave users full control (my regular account is my admin). Only then could I save over it.

I only have one user and its set as admin.
Test Subject
#120 Old 10th May 2011 at 7:52 PM
Greetings people!

One question please.

After the 1.3.13 update patch, when I try to change selected Sim traits it doesn't happen anything. I mean using the shift(or control don't remember actually) option plus click with mouse button.

Any suggestions?

Take care and cya later!
Test Subject
#121 Old 11th May 2011 at 2:48 PM
hi, i know one can use the sliders for the energy and hunger, but this can become extremely annoying when dealing with so many,

is there a mod "object" which can be put in the main castle, which will recharge the sims energy and hunger, i love those kind of object's.

sorry if this is the wrong section, not sure, but it is a cheat request...only in a mod object form.

i have looked at "Shimrod101" mods to no avail.
Mad Poster
#122 Old 11th May 2011 at 8:26 PM
I've added the motive refill into my Teddy Bear mod now.

Test Subject
#123 Old 12th May 2011 at 7:09 AM
excellent, thanks ever so much.
Test Subject
#124 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 3:32 PM
I have a bug where i can't pick my carry over sim when i create a new kingdom. Do you have any idea on how to fix that?
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 9:03 PM
Hello, people! Things happen when you stay away from a game a couple... mainly, that you forget the cheats you used to employ for a better experience ^_^!

That's what's happening to me atm. I've been looking around pictures and envying all the customized colours of the furniture, but I remember to be able to do so in the past. And no, I'm not talking about having the guild legendary trait, because I wouldn't have had a single hero pay for the furnishing of the complete houses of the rest of the bunch. So, can anyone tell me what's the cheat? How can I customize the design of my furniture? Please, let me know if this isn't a scripted code cheat and instead a mod, because if it is, I need to find it again.

Thanks in advance!
Page 5 of 6