Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:04 PM
Default TS3 into TSM?
Hey ho everyone,

I have been searching around this forum - and others - in an attempt to find info on getting TS3 clothing and objects into TSM? I have seen some custom clothing that I'd like to use in TSM; I tried getting some in using the same method as with custom hair, but the clothing didn't show up in game. Is there a different way of doing it?
Also, I haven't found any info on getting TS3 objects into TSM - if that's even possible? My searches keep popping up with TSM to TS3; grrr - I want it the other way round, lol. I will still keep looking, but any info anyone can give me would be great and much appreciated

Thank you

...Titanium white...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 9:40 PM
In my limited experience Sims3 clothing into TSM is a waste of time. I tried a couple items and they worked fine, but the Medieval sim doesn't work fine with the clothing on. When sim walks forward the arms are moved behind the back and pinned there, when the sim stops walking the arms fall down to the sides like they are supposed to be. The clothing I tried was privately made, not anything of EA's clothing. I think it was a female adult dress and female child dress that I tried. I just followed the Hair tutorial more or less; altered the CASP that came with the clothing, I don't remember if I had to do more than that.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
In my limited experience Sims3 clothing into TSM is a waste of time. I tried a couple items and they worked fine, but the Medieval sim doesn't work fine with the clothing on. When sim walks forward the arms are moved behind the back and pinned there, when the sim stops walking the arms fall down to the sides like they are supposed to be. The clothing I tried was privately made, not anything of EA's clothing. I think it was a female adult dress and female child dress that I tried. I just followed the Hair tutorial more or less; altered the CASP that came with the clothing, I don't remember if I had to do more than that.

Id just like to know how you did that. i tried to follow the hair tutorial but the results for clothing were either it didnt show up in cas or, if it did, the clothing was invisible and it was just my floating head(which was amusing at first but quickly lost its charm).