Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 3:38 AM
Default Ok, It Says Not Here...
I was going to post a question as I don't know where else to ask (all Google searches of MTS Medieval send me to this forum), but as this is my first such post ever, I got to this point , "If you are having any sort of problem, glitch, error, or issue with your game or anything related to downloading, installing, or using custom content, see: MTS's Help Section." and thought again.

But... clicking the "MTS's Help Section" gives me the option to ask about TS2 and TS3, so where am I supposed to go to ask TSM questions. Can anyone help. To assist you in pointing me to where I need to go, I was gifted both TSM and P&N by one of my children through Steam and I just need to ask a few questions as the file system seems somewhat different to what it might be had I obtained the disk version from a retail store as opposed to the online version - as in most folders for the game are not in the Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims Medieval folder. And directions such as "the 'resource.cfg' goes in the Sims Medieval folder" where such folder just doesn't seem to exist.

Can anybody tell me where to go for such Steam-related questions?
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 6:03 PM
you're already here. this is the one and only section for tsm cause not many people like it..

that's the answer to one of your questions, idk about the steam version of the game. every game i have is the same on steam as it is on retail except for the .exe size.

but hey look at the bright side, at least you didn't buy it through origin... (aka EA download manager 2.0)
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 9:54 AM
Default steam files
Since your question was posted quite a while ago, I assume that you probably found the answer somewhere else, or figured it out yourself. But just in case you didn't ....

I did actually buy the game from Origin, lol, but I have another Steam game. I assume you know, or can find, where Steam is installed on your computer. From there it should be something like - Steam>Steam Apps>Common>The Sims Medieval - that is the structure my other game uses. If you hadn't found it, or still have any questions, please feel free to ask.