Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2526 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
My parents are at a KT Tunstall concert, and my mum texted me saying "Should I get you a Woohoo t-shirt?"
My brain: Uh, what? That's a bit...OHHHH I GET IT!!

For those who don't know, KT Tunstall has a song called Black Horse and The Cherry Tree and the start of it literally goes "Woohoo...woohoo..."

You think a Woohoo t-shirt is weird, but … https://www.cafepress.com/+sims-2+t-shirts
Advertisement
Scholar
#2527 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 10:15 PM
There's a thunderstorm, everyone around you runs for the beer tent, and you look around to see what caught fire, and whether anyone's attempting to eat the fire or the lightning yet...
Space Pony
#2528 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 3:43 AM
I had a dream. @Maxon was hosting a contest , it was build a business lots - contest using OFB.
By the rules of applications : contestant had to have an irl dog. German Shephard.

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Mad Poster
#2529 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 5:04 AM
When you think "that's a really high-poly mesh" for something in real life. Or you see someone with an unusual hair colour and wonder what palette they used.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2530 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kukamuukaanmuka
I had a dream. @Maxon was hosting a contest , it was build a business lots - contest using OFB.
By the rules of applications : contestant had to have an irl dog. German Shephard.

Sounds like an eminently sensible rule (and I will take that into consideration). Thank you for your suggestion!

German Shepherds are beautiful dogs.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#2531 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 1:31 PM
When I was setting up my tumblr, you know how they tell you to say what your interests are?
I picked architecture. I don't even like architecture, but I wanted to follow the architecture tag so I could get building ideas. Particularly urban architecture, for Acropolis.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Lab Assistant
#2532 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 8:07 PM
You look at your fiancee and think "her hair looks really nice today; I wonder where I can download it".
Forum Resident
#2533 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 8:20 PM
I took my laptop into college just so I could play the game when I had a free period. Um, yeah, I'm addicted. Jesus.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Mad Poster
#2534 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 3:39 PM
I told my sim cat to stop licking your side, damn it. DX My RL cat has a wound on her side that won't heal because she keeps licking it. I'm trained to tell off a licking cat. Apparently that cat does not have to be real.
Mad Poster
#2535 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 11:11 PM
I just tried to center-click-and-drag to rotate Facebook.

I don't even know how that would work... -_-

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#2536 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 1:17 AM
I sometimes do that on YouTube.
Forum Resident
#2537 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 3:59 AM
I hit P to pause on YouTube.
Theorist
#2538 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 2:37 AM
When you can easily identify typos/misspellings that are in Simlish.

I'm working on some Simlish paintings, and after completing a few of them I realized that two had typos...so I re-did them.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Lab Assistant
#2539 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 4:43 PM
When your reading about how the greek goddess Aphrodite punished some women by giving them insatiable lust and you think"sounds like an average romance sim."
Alchemist
#2540 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 3:56 AM
When you delete some CC and imagine yourself doing the "miss this item" interaction.
Mad Poster
#2541 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 12:18 AM
When you use the term "Big Fiery Ball Visible From Space" outside of Sims context and then end up having to explain it.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2542 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 12:51 AM
Sounds pretty self explanatory. XD Apparently Sims invented the phrase though, according to Google.
Mad Poster
#2543 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 1:00 AM
I may be remembering wrong, but I think someone said that Pes borrowed it from Homestar Runner.

Mad Poster
#2544 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 1:47 AM
Well I didn't see any Homestar Runner references, so looks like he stole it and stole it well. XD
Mad Poster
#2545 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 2:00 AM
I was remembering right: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...417#post5439417

Mad Poster
#2546 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 6:50 PM
It was early morning in Baldrair Bluffs, and the Smith family were getting ready for school. Collecting children seems to be Arnold Smith's hobby: in addition to one of his own, he has adopted another four, despite having only a little house and a little income. Manuel, the youngest boy, had been up most of the night doing his homework, so I left him in bed till the school 'bus came; he can get something to eat when he's in school. But I made sure all the rest got nice big bowls of cereal, to set them up for the day.

. . . Then the (real life) 'phone rang, and I glanced at my watch. It was nearly 11 a.m. -- I had completely forgotten to get my own breakfast!!

My priorities?!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2547 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
It was early morning in Baldrair Bluffs, and the Smith family were getting ready for school. Collecting children seems to be Arnold Smith's hobby: in addition to one of his own, he has adopted another four, despite having only a little house and a little income. Manuel, the youngest boy, had been up most of the night doing his homework, so I left him in bed till the school 'bus came; he can get something to eat when he's in school. But I made sure all the rest got nice big bowls of cereal, to set them up for the day.

. . . Then the (real life) 'phone rang, and I glanced at my watch. It was nearly 11 a.m. -- I had completely forgotten to get my own breakfast!!

My priorities?!

Looks like your player is a bit slack!
Mad Poster
#2548 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 5:21 AM
I often see the irony when I get annoyed at one of my pixels wanting to play video games constantly.

Instructor
#2549 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 12:32 AM
i just recently played too much sims 2 i mean it's nearly 1:30 now in my country haha
oh well i have a good excuse when i'm tired when i have to go to work

but that's just usually me, i stay up at night sneaking at my laptop without getting caught and i'll feel tired in the morning
i just say i slept really bad
Mad Poster
#2550 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
i just recently played too much sims 2 i mean it's nearly 1:30 now in my country haha

Only 1:30? Amateur. :P
Page 102 of 115