Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:26 AM
Default Custom Content
This isn't a 'Where is it?' as much of a 'Will it exist?'. I am curious if it is even possible to make custom hair for Sims 3. I'm a hair freak, so the basic hair is driving me nuts. I know there are some custom content that wont be made for this game, but is hair one of them? I'm hoping that it's just early in the game, and that's why. Thanks in advance!

-Duckette

"Dreams are everyone's inspiration. Unfortunately, for some, inspiration is their Nightmare"
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:21 AM
This forum is for busted games, not creation question. Please direct your questions to our mod forums. If you check our download area, not only does it exist..but it's available right here.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 10:34 AM
? We don't have TS3 custom hair yet. And it probably won't exist for a while. From what I've seen/heard, due to the complexity of it, we don't currently have tools suitable for editing the meshes. Possible, yes - eventually - but not currently as far as we know.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Not a game help problem.