Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2020 at 12:30 PM Last edited by sugoisama : 17th May 2020 at 5:35 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SOLVED Two base game hairstyles disappeared
I can't find two base game hairstyles neither in my game nor in body shop: the long straight hair (Dina Caliente) for female sims, and the very very short hair (Oberon Summerdream) for male sims. The hairstyles show up for these sims, but if I change them, I can't change them back. I don't have mods that hide them, to my knowledge (the hiders I have shouldn't do anything to these)
Does anyonw know why this could be happening?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th May 2020 at 3:22 PM
This is way out of my field of expertise ( who we kidding, I have none lol) , but the only things I can think of are the hiders you mention or default replacement hairs. Neither of which I'm familiar at all with lol, but have you recently added any hair hiders or default hairs? That's all I've got, sorry. I'm sure more knowledgeable peeps will come by and help. I'm sure you know the drill for running a test game/folder with no cc, have you tried that ?

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2020 at 4:14 PM
I'm an idiot, I posted before testing. It was the hider to hide the M&G dreadlocks and only leave one that was bugging out. Not sure what to do about this thread now. Do I delete or leave for if someone else has similar problems?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th May 2020 at 5:27 PM
In my opinion, just edit it to change the title by adding "- SOLVED" to it, and leave it for future reference.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth