Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#126 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 10:37 PM
Thanks for the notice, romagi!
Advertisement
Inventor
#128 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 10:47 PM
The last 4 items are suppose to be in this set - Happy Birthday - but they are not working right now on the individual links or the set.

Here is the link to the set WHEN it starts working.

http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...=OFB-SIM3:22977

That way people can pick and chose or take the 2 sets
Instructor
Original Poster
#129 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:00 AM
Cool finds, Romagi and Gobot, you two are fast! Thanks

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Test Subject
#130 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 5:16 PM
Has anyone actually downloaded these Happy birthday items? I receive system error from EA.
Forum Resident
#131 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 5:29 PM
not yet here either..
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:41 PM
I don't know why but I wouldn't be surprised if the Happy Birthday set was next month's free set.
Inventor
#133 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 8:00 PM
... or whenever your birthday may be - mine isn't before next year.... whaaaa!!! .....
Inventor
#134 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 9:25 PM
Well I will find out soon enough if they give it on your birthday. Mine is like in 2 weeks.
Mad Poster
#135 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
Well I will find out soon enough if they give it on your birthday. Mine is like in 2 weeks.

Well, mine's today and it still gives me error messages. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with players' actual birthday.
Inventor
#136 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Well, mine's today and it still gives me error messages. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with players' actual birthday.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy! to YoU

I just read that it doesn't have to do with the birthday they are not official yet but will be soon.

Hopefully, the bear is cute.
Inventor
#137 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:57 PM
Inventor
#138 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Of course it doesn't have to do with our birthday. I just forgot the smiley in my first post.

crocobaura, I wish you a very happy birthday with lots of nice presents and a yummy cake with birthday candles on it.
Field Researcher
#139 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Purity4
Weba Yayfoo

the above link did not work for me at all - 404 error. However, when I seached for "weba yayfoo" I was shown the set. Here is the raw link; maybe that will assist others.

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:22996
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:24 PM
The Birthday Set just hasn't been "Officially Released" yet. Probably soon. Oh, and Happy B-day crocobaura.
Mad Poster
#141 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:50 PM
Thanks for the nice wishes everyone.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 6:34 AM
NOTE: The Sims Store is having MAJOR problems at the moment. Alexurt1 has closed down her Gifting Thread due to them.

Quote: Originally posted by Alexurt1
PLEASE NOT I AM NOT GIFTING ANYMORE UNTIL STORE ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED...

The purchase History of many people are showing items they already own in the game as not bought..meaning that they would have to buy them again..and i am also having the same issue...the entire store is having issues and i will not be spending my simpoints until this issue is resolved...sorry for any inconvenience.

Another reason is due to the fact many cannot download store items...I think it is unfair for a person to stare at a gift they cannot use

I would also like to bring to your attention to check your game and purchase history and make note of what you own...you might find the same item once again up for "BUY NOW" in the store

WHEN ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED I WILL THEN CONTINUE AND REOPEN MY GIFTING THREAD
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

[color=red]EDIT: The items that come in sets are showing up in the store as single items...so when you have the set...the individual item still shows that you do not own it...Just checked and all the "Asian Fusion" and "Gothic Stuff" sets i own...but the single items are showing up that I DO NOT OWN THEM.[/color]

In addition, right now, My Wishlist is showing pictures that *don't* match the names of the items - check-marks that are next to items that I haven't purchased, and if I click on them, they have not been purchased. Thus - BE CAUTIOUS OF THE SIMS STORE AT THIS TIME! Pay attention to what you purchase and know that some items are bugged and can't be downloaded currently. You can see the thread on currently bugged/unable to be downloaded content at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/2266.page
Inventor
#143 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 7:07 AM
Daelda, thank you for the heads-up and for the link. I was so busy with building houses for the foundation contest that I didn't realise that the shop isn't working as it should - I bought some items recently but everything seems okay.
Instructor
#144 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 12:11 AM
New Free Store Content: T-Mobile Cool Music Pack. (Two stereos, 1 decorative record storage, 2 tees, 1 bottom and a pair of shoes).

You get to choose whatever you want. Use the following code "getConnected" (without quotes). It works every 24 hours.
Inventor
#145 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 12:26 AM
Thanks for the link Sims Mx!
Inventor
#146 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 4:41 AM
So I just found out that the Birthday Pack IS linked to your birthday.

Today is my birthday and I just recieved an email from EA with a link and a code to download the Birthday Pack.
Instructor
#147 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 4:43 AM
How do they know your birthday? Where can I change/set it. Mine might be tomorrow.
Inventor
#148 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 4:54 AM
I am not sure. Did we have to put our birthday down when we registered on the EA site? I can't remember.
Instructor
#149 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 5:02 AM
No, I don't remember writing my birthday. But now that I think about it, I believe they do ask for it because you need to be 13 or older in order to register, don't you?

BTW happy birthday !
Inventor
#150 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:56 AM
Oh no... I'd never thought that it could really have to do with our birthdays. I was just joking... and now it's true.

Did you receive the birthday set yet? What is it? A new birthday cake maybe? Or birthday candles? Oh, how exciting...
Page 6 of 25