Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
just a girl
#26 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:28 PM
I'm working on "pets and toddlers on vacation" mod. Would be great to see someone build pet friendly hotel
Advertisement
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 11:33 PM
Mad Poster
#28 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:05 AM
I'm making a bunch of pet-themed greeting cards.
Edit: Reading through the rest of this thread, I guess I'm not the only one, but more cards are always welcome! At least in my game, where I often find sims end up getting 2 or 3 of the same card! So more variety is always good!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:52 AM
Did you get my list @Rosawyn ? I pm'ed them to you just before Quaxi fixed the SimPE site :D
Mad Poster
#30 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 1:19 AM
Yes, I did get them. Also, I just now registered at the SimPE GUID Database and was able to get a full block. So excited that site is working again!
Mad Poster
#31 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
I'm working on "pets and toddlers on vacation" mod. Would be great to see someone build pet friendly hotel

That's awesome! I can't wait.

We'll see if I manage any contributions at all. I will do my best, but unfortunately health has gotten in the way of all things right now. I miss you guys and I miss creating, but sometimes you got to chill

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 4:03 AM
I made some Blue Dog paintings ! That was fun. If I get even more ambitious, I was thinking about trying to make a dog breed that looks like the blue dogs in the paintings.
Scholar
#33 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 10:35 AM Last edited by Emerald1234 : 4th Feb 2018 at 8:44 PM.
i might make a cat or dog,possibly build a lot where all dogs/cats can live alone.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Helptato
#34 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 8:42 PM
I would love to do something for this theme, but I'm not sure what. I'm only really good at lots, and there's only so many pet stores you can have

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 10:16 PM
Scholar
#36 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 10:18 PM
or a pet orphanage?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#37 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 11:54 PM
An animal shelter/pound....(send all the strays there!)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#38 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 12:20 AM
Upmarket pet boarding/holiday/vacation lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#39 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 3:35 AM
@sparklypotato @gdayars I would LOVE to see a dog/pet park. I've been meaning to build one for my BACC neighborhood, but haven't got around to it.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 7:41 AM
Well, the thing I was working on is fighting me all the way. DX Would anyone be interested in these? I made them ages ago because I didn't like the limited variety of Maxis pet food and I didn't like how custom food didn't disappear as the pet ate.

They're just clones of the plain Maxis bowl with different textures for the food. Milk, water, the horrible fishy jelly that stinks out the house and that cats adore, meat and a vegetable and rice dish.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#41 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 10:37 AM
I'd be interested. I always feel weird having a bowl for food but not water. Will you be doing the same for the other bowl types?
Mad Poster
#42 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
I'd be interested. I always feel weird having a bowl for food but not water. Will you be doing the same for the other bowl types?

No, seeing as each bowl has to be a separate item that would seriously clog up the catalogue. I picked that one because it's easily made to look either fancy or plain with recolours.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#43 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Well, the thing I was working on is fighting me all the way. DX Would anyone be interested in these? I made them ages ago because I didn't like the limited variety of Maxis pet food and I didn't like how custom food didn't disappear as the pet ate.

They're just clones of the plain Maxis bowl with different textures for the food. Milk, water, the horrible fishy jelly that stinks out the house and that cats adore, meat and a vegetable and rice dish.

I like those - especially the water dish. It's always annoyed me that pets don't get water put down, yet they drink from puddles and toilet (or dogs do anyway). Having said that, if they're just clones, I'm not entirelly sure how I'd feel about their hunger going up but - what the hell - yes, I'd probably like those and I imagine a lot of other people would too.

Would it be possible to default the EAxis dish and add a recolourable subset to your dish. That way you could get recolours for the dish from the original for all types and save space in the catalogue? Maybe?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#44 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:16 PM
Hmm, I never thought of that. The food subset doesn't show up when making a normal recolour, but let me see what I can do.

Wait, can sim dogs drink out of the toilet?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#45 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Wait, can sim dogs drink out of the toilet?

Maybe?

Or maybe I'm mixing up sim toddlers and my own dogs. Maybe.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#46 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 7:59 PM
In TS3 they can (ewwwww), but not in TS2.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#47 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 8:14 PM
For some reason there's no distinction between puddles, tho, and all puddles are "filthy." Licking some fresh rainwater off the sidewalk is apparently just as awful as licking up the puddle from when the toilet clogged.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 8:17 PM
Yes, which does not mean it is impossible to steal animations from the puddle, and put it in a cc pet bowl. I say this, but I never tried.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#49 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 8:58 PM
I've seen Sim dogs lick up their own pee. Pets are weird. My real-life cat sometimes eats her own vomit.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#50 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 2:20 AM
It doesn't look like the food part of a pet bowl is recolourable. That will be why I had to clone the bowl.
Page 2 of 3