Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#101 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to make them thin AND with big breasts. I'm secretly hoping that they will enable sliders for brests and bottoms through the surgery machine that will hopefully be included in an EP.

I mean, how hard can it BE?!!! They already have done that sort of thing in Second Life... and that was years ago! I feel like the Sims should be at least as customizable as Second Life, if not more so!

I hope Warlokk is going to be on top of this! Maybe we will just have to do it the way we do it now... downloading custom meshes.

And the thing is... the fat women DONT have big boobs and butts, they seem to disproportionately be what women's magazines call "apple shaped"
Advertisement
#102 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:47 PM
Oh yeah, and I take to task the statement that some body types are inherently "obscene" and need an older rating.
Mad Poster
#103 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 1:58 AM
There is no excuse. EA is probably just lazy as always.
#104 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 1:46 AM
I can't say I'm bouncing off the walls for this game, Cause I've grown sooo attached to Sims 2. It's like I don't want to let go. Kind of like that feeling when your mom and dad don't want you to move out of the house when you turn 18.
Test Subject
#105 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NicoleDSK
I mean, how hard can it BE?!!! They already have done that sort of thing in Second Life... and that was years ago! I feel like the Sims should be at least as customizable as Second Life, if not more so!

I hope Warlokk is going to be on top of this! Maybe we will just have to do it the way we do it now... downloading custom meshes.

And the thing is... the fat women DONT have big boobs and butts, they seem to disproportionately be what women's magazines call "apple shaped"

I agree, they are trying to make The Sims 3 more realistic, and this could actually help. If you locked 3 random girls in one room every one of them would have differently sized and shaped breast. Poor sim girls are all the same. How frustrating!
Forum Resident
#106 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JanePstar
I can't say I'm bouncing off the walls for this game, Cause I've grown sooo attached to Sims 2. It's like I don't want to let go. Kind of like that feeling when your mom and dad don't want you to move out of the house when you turn 18.

Haha, mine practically beat me out of the house.

Anyway, I'm gonna miss sims 2. But I don't know whether it's the game itself or all the nice custom content I'm gonna miss more.

I so can't wait for 3.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 3:15 PM
Well, you'll always be able to play TS2 again.
Forum Resident
#108 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 4:35 PM
Think I'll completely uninstall mine. I believe I'll love sims 3 so much there's no going back for me. Just like there was no going back to 1. :D
Instructor
#109 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 4:49 PM
There's a gal that works at a local recycled games shop who sold all of her Sims 2 games last month and is waiting for Sims 3. I can't believe she's already kicked TS2 when the other one isn't even docked to come out til next year.
#110 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 8:36 PM
Thanks so much for the links and the pictures! I find it funny because last night I posted on the "what would you like to see in The Sims 3?" (or something along that line) and I really wanted to see the sim steal from work and talk about their new job too! LOL.

Anyways, I'm really excited that this is coming out! February 20th can't come soon enough.
Mad Poster
#111 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 12:51 AM
Wow, only 4 more months! Time flies! And I still haven't played Sims 2 since I first got AL. All this Sims 3 info is really killing it for me, lol. It's like it has all the things that we could ever have wanted in Sims 2 but we don't have it in Sims 2. It's a tease! LOL
Mad Poster
#112 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 2:08 AM
But at least we have been getting lots of info for it being four months... I just wish it was time for NEW info that we have yet to know about.
#113 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 11:06 PM
I probably won't miss the cc, just my famillies.
Mad Poster
#114 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 3:12 AM
I hope the barn can be used and not just decoration. Even if it's a rabbit hole, it's better than nothing.
Page 5 of 5