Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Unsocialized Homeschooler
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 2:19 AM
Default Confirmed Features
This is not a discussion of if something is good or bad or how horrible you thing EA is. This is just plainly listing CONFIRMED features and explaining them if desired.

[centered]Confirmed Features
(List will be edited)[/centered]

One negihborhood
Seamless Negihborhood
Real-life adds in game (Probably updated every month or so if you have an internet connection)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 5:24 AM
There's already a thread like this, though, the original poster has been banned months ago and so the thread hasn't been updated because of it.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 1:20 PM
This is fine- the other thread is out of date so go ahead with this one.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 2:24 AM
Okay just making sure.
#5 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 6:26 PM
I saw new pictures on the sims 3 site and this is what i saw:

-Protesters
-Halloween party
-Bullying
-Lots of styles
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 2:04 AM
There are tons of confirmed features so if you really want to make this thread "happening" you should seriously continue to update it, otherwise it'll just be buried with the other threads. And I would go by articles, not photos, because photos are not proof, they just show you what is currently in the game which can easily change. Yes articles are not quite proof either but they are a more accurate confirmation than photos.

These types of threads are more for people who devote the time to actually update them. I understand that it is easy to get lazy because there is so much that we know about the game. But that's why you have to make sure that you're up for updating these kinds of threads.

And no, I'm not trying to be rude or hostile or anything bad, just letting you know as a heads up so that this whole Sims 3 section doesn't end up getting so cluttered.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 2:54 AM
Frankie, you aren't a moderator so it isn't your job to worry about whether the forum is cluttered or not. However, this thread really isn't going anywhere- the information in it is contained in other threads in more detail. Locking due to redundant information.
:locked
Locked thread