Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 3:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default my sims are frozen
When I installed it and loading the game, the loading screen for the family did just keep loading and loading and nothing happened. I closed all the processes and I actually got into a dorm with the sim that I made. I looked around etc and then when I tried to have my sim claim a room, she wont move! Including the time. It keeps saying 8 am. Does anyone have any ideas why this is and how to fix it? thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 4:03 AM
You have hacks that are screwing it up. I had the same dilemma as you.

You need the Sims 2 Pack Scanner at DJ Sims.

:google:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 4:04 AM
do you have any hacks?...have you run clean installer?
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 6:02 AM Last edited by Howabominable : 6th Mar 2005 at 6:11 AM.
Anyone mind saying which hacks are causing the problem? The only hacks I have in the game are ones claimed to be "okay" in-game on that one info thread. Either one of the hacks on there really IS harmful, or it's another problem.

If you say which hacks cause this problem it would help us solve it a bit... I got on Clean Installer again and deleted the hacks I can live without.

EDIT: I think I found the problem on mine... apparently there were 6 custom careers in my DL folder that I had thought I had disabled... well I removed them for good this time. I'll check in the morning to see if it worked, I'm too tired now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 2:13 PM
Default hacks
the only hacks that i have is the triplet/quad, new jobs, and i think some sims that i've downloaded. be a shame to get rid some of them. but then one of the jobs that i downloaded i plan on deleting anyways cuz the game already has that job now. oh well. good bye hacks!