Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 11:20 PM Last edited by JazzyNyan : 16th Jun 2017 at 7:08 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default Invisible wall/roof on second floor [SOLVED]
I decided to add a second floor to the house my sims live in. It's a pre-made house (in Bridgeport, I think?) and when I change the floors, there's the ground floor, second floor (the one I'm working on), third floor and fourth floor - with the last two not having the white squares over the entire area of the house (y'know, on which you can build the floor).
I didn't think much of it until I started placing ceiling lights on the second floor. One was lower than the other, but there are no walls or roofs left to delete?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 11:32 PM
Try going into Terrain tools and click the level Terrain button. Then go to each floor, starting from the ground up, and run the tool across the entire level.
If that doesn't work, you can try using the cfe cheat and see if that makes a difference.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Try going into Terrain tools and click the level Terrain button. Then go to each floor, starting from the ground up, and run the tool across the entire level.
If that doesn't work, you can try using the cfe cheat and see if that makes a difference.

It worked!!! Thank you so much!!!!