Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 12:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
A problem with moving out and also that "adults are currently travelling" bug
I know there are many people with this problem but I'm writing this is case someone knows the answer.
I have a household of 8 sims (2 Adults and 6 YA) and I want to move out two YA people from the household. Everything is fine until the moment when I only need to wait for them to move out. The game just stops there with a long-ass loading screen. Also, they live in Moonlight Falls and they also have an adult horse (unicorn precisely ).
I also wish to send my 6 YA sims to university but when I try it says "Adults are already traveliing". I think it just stayed there because those 2 Adult sims already went to "free vacation" in the past.
I already deleted all cache, but every time when the game started those same caches would suddenly appear again.
I have this mods:
-Nraas Story Progression and Master Controller
-cmar Sim Height Slider
-MTS Esmeralda Different Colour Eyes
My PC memory for the game is OK. It sometimes acts weird but not in the way of crashing. My latest expansion pack is University, if it means anything.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sad4Ever
I know there are many people with this problem but I'm writing this is case someone knows the answer.
I have a household of 8 sims (2 Adults and 6 YA) and I want to move out two YA people from the household. Everything is fine until the moment when I only need to wait for them to move out. The game just stops there with a long-ass loading screen. Also, they live in Moonlight Falls and they also have an adult horse (unicorn precisely ).
I also wish to send my 6 YA sims to university but when I try it says "Adults are already traveliing". I think it just stayed there because those 2 Adult sims already went to "free vacation" in the past.
I already deleted all cache, but every time when the game started those same caches would suddenly appear again.
I have this mods:
-Nraas Story Progression and Master Controller
-cmar Sim Height Slider
-MTS Esmeralda Different Colour Eyes
My PC memory for the game is OK. It sometimes acts weird but not in the way of crashing. My latest expansion pack is University, if it means anything.

Problem solved. But the vacation bug stayed
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 1:46 PM
That might get fixed by using NRaas Overwatch which can be asked to clean up stuck situations like a stuck free vacation or stuck field trip.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 6:32 PM
This may not help, but on a spare copy of your saved game retreat to Edit Town. Evict your entire household to the side of the screen. Copy their residential lot down to the bin, bulldoze the original, replace it with a copy, and move everyone back in without leaving the screen. If this somehow makes things worse, quit the session without saving or discard the spare save copy.

The best way to avoid the Generations adults on vacation glitch is to never accept the offer when it comes up. It has the potential to break players' ongoing games in ways that cannot be fixed.