Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 6:03 PM
Default I wish they would release bodyshop early for the sims 3 before it comes out
This would let us practice creating these new sims before the game comes out and we could get good at it.Not being familer creating a new family when the game comes out may take a while.If bs comes out early we'd be good at it.I wanna play around with it too.A good time to release it would be about Christmas either thru a free download or buying it from the store.I'd rather get it free thou.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 6:40 PM
Yes, but they have already said they won't.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 5:46 AM
I didn't know that.I thought they would since they released a spore creater early.That's too bad.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 8:39 AM
It seems that they may be trying to have more control over the type of custom content that is provided by the community. They seem to be leaning heavily towards players only being able to exchange their CC via the Sims 3 Exchange and nowhere else. That's the only reason I can see for them including the type of CAS that they have in the game. No longer Create a Sim but Create a Style. Simple recolors.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 2:13 PM
Actually they did say in one of their prewiews that we'll be able to share creations on our websites too, not just on the exchange. I don't know whether they will or not release an early version of sim creator or soemthing, but soemhow I don't think that they will not allow for other creations to be made or shared. Even the Sims2 exchange allows for sharing of custom objects, even though they never say they do. They allow for sims, lots, stories and that's it. I suppose it will be the same thing with Sims3, only it will be a lot way more difficult to make cutom content.