Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 6:32 PM
Default Houses furnished or unfurnished it's up to you
I read on another site that each house has an option for furnished or unfurnished depending on the sims moneyflow.With cheats you can increase their money and buy the house furnished.I'm buying all furnished houses as I can't stand to furnish them.I saw some pictures of some of the houses and they look a lot bigger then the ones in the sims 3 and their really nice inside.

I saw one house with what looked like marble walls around the countertop in the kitchens.

I've gotten use to renting apartments furnished with a cheat in apartment life so I'm glad I'll be able to do that in the sims 3 with houses.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 7:31 PM
Hmm unfurnished please. I am not to fond on the way Maxis decorate their homes for the sims. They always seem (to me) to stuffed. Like they tried to hard. Hey don't get me wrong, some of thier houses I loved how they were furnished but some of them were just ugh.

If it is like AL where we can furnish them to our liking first and then rent/buy them. Then I will just have to give that a try.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 2:45 PM
I've never liked how they furniture houses, so before buying it, I delete all the stuff in it... It's great we'll be able to choose now.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 2:50 PM
Maxis decoration is so tacky. I'll buy all of my houses unfurnished, no matter what funds the family has, just because I like the house to suit my style and have my sims' own personal stamp (contingent upon their characters).

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 2:51 PM
I'll buy them furnished but if I don't like the way maxis has them furnished I'll replace certain funiture with furniture I like.That's the way I do it in apartment life.I generally change what I don't like.I just don't like to furnish empty houses because it takes a while.Some of the cheaper ones in the sims 2 don't even have fridges,ovens etc.