Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default friends via influence
ok.... so heres my problem with the influence system....
whenever my sim gains gains enough friends to open up another spot on the influence bar, it doesn't expand. for eg: my sim kathy, needed 1 more sim to open up another section of her influence bar, and move up to the next level. i had her become friends with her son, and when i checked the influnce bar, it didnt change. when i looked to see how many more friends she needed it said 0 friends needed. i have the insiminator 1.5 in my game, and i also had the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true on.... i dont know if both these factors would mess with the influence system, but im really sad because all of my sims influence bars are stuck at level 1.... i need some help please
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 10:08 PM
I am having problems with my influence system too. I plan on testing it all a little further today.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 10:10 PM
i still cant figure it out... i've tried everything i know... i've noticed that once the sim maked the aquired friends and then the thingy says needs 0 more friends, i can exit the lot, then go back in and the bar goes up the way it's supposed to.... it gets really annoying so i hope that enough people are having this problem that some modder(better than me because i stink) will make a hack or something that fixes this problem because right now my sims are all at a low level influence level when they haver a lot of friends...