Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 10:40 AM
Default Deleting Items In Game
I know there is probably a simple explanation for this but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. (perhaps because it is 5:40 am here)

I am trying to get rid of the items in my game that are "blue" due to the EP.
My question is:
Is there a way to delete those items that you see in buy mode as "blue" while in the game?

I have no idea which files are which just by looking in my downloads folder.

Thank you for any help in advance!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 10:54 AM
When in buy/build mode, click on the custom content you want to delete. There's a little trash can on the bottom right if the description. Click on that. It will ask you if you're sure you want to delete this object. Click yes and you done!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 7:49 PM
Okay something seems to be messed up in my game. When I am in build/buy mode I only have the option on the bottom right to "Add to collection." No trash can there or any other thing that allows you to delete items.

I thought I had this option before when I only had Sims2 installed but thought perhaps I was confused as to where the little trash can appeared.

Any suggestions? I really hope I don't have to reinstall.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 8:17 PM
Build Mode/Buy Mode is disabled if you're using a NO CD crack. Can you confirm?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 8:27 PM
No I am not using the NO CD crack. The build/buy mode is working fine. I just don't have the trash bin to delete items in that mode.