Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 12:49 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets
Default This really blows...snapshots not showing up in storytelling
My snapshots have all gone missing from my storytelling photo and no matter how many new ones I take none of them show up in the folder. All that are there are the original maxis ones. When I am playing the game and go into the storytelling mode thing, they are all there.

I recently installed a new neighborhood that I had backed up on my desktop, dunno if this has anything to do with it or not....can anyone help please?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 12:58 PM
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and guess you recently installed University too?

As it has been pointed out many times over in different threads, the snapshots are stored in a different place now, namely in your My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods\Nxxx\Storytelling folder where Nxxx is the number of your neighbourhood.

A simple search would have told you that, or even reading the thread so wonderfully maintained by Daysies on the EP and possible issues.

English girls can be so mean! ~ Ryan Adams
Someone in Texas loves me!
The Jorenne Fan Club ~ 17 members and counting
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 1:13 PM
Actually I did multiple searches and could not find the answer to what I was looking for. There is no need to be rude about it.

I am not a regular on this site, but find it to be one of the most helpful sites on the net concerning the sims 2 game and I do understand the curtousy (sp?) of checking threads that have already been made. Had I found my answer in my searches I wouldn't have asked the question.

You helped me and I thank you for your help but there is no need to assume that I didn't try looking for the answer elsewhere before asking a simple question.