Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 2:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Basement pool windows in 1.67
Once we could build a pool next to a basement and slap windows on the wall between them for a nice view of swimmers' legs. One of the more recent patches removed that option, and I am struggling to re-create that functionality. I really like having windows to the pool outside. To sum up: Basement walls and pool walls need to align, not have a square of black space between them. Current game tools do not allow this.

Has anyone found a tutorial on how this works in 1.67 and up?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 3:54 PM
Start with the pool already built, then select the basement tool, starting at the edge of the pool hold down Ctrl on your keyboard, then left mouse button and drag out the basement to the desired size, let go of Ctlr then the mouse button.

If you already have both pool and basement built you can use the same trick to fill in the gap.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 7:22 PM
Well, I'll be... You're quite right. Thank you!