Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 12:31 AM
Default When I use ALT+ENTER on Bodyshop, the screen is distorted
Hi Everyone,

I would like to get a closer view of what's going on in Bodyshop. The biggest windowed mode looks ridiculously tiny on my iMac's 27 inch screen.

I have tried using the ALT+ENTER tip to make Bodyshop full screen but, the image becomes very distorted. It is too tall and stretched out - the sim is skinny and is so tall that I can't see the entire sim - the screen cuts her off at her forehead. Is this what it normally does to everyone's Bodyshop or is there fixable problem here?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 3:59 AM
It's probably because your iMac is trying to stretch a 1280 x 800 resolution into whatever resolution your desktop on your iMac's 27 inch screen uses. So maybe it's a scalling issue with your video card, but in the end, BodyShop will look stretched, there's no known way to increase the resolution on BodyShop.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!