Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 7:59 AM
Default Hidden in CAS
Where can I find a list of items (clothes, hair, makeup, etc.) that are labelled 'Hidden in CAS' and perhaps how they are normally unlocked? Please, no videos.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 4:53 PM
I don't know where to find the list of the hidden clothing, but using unlockoutfits on before going into CAS should unlock them.

Most of them are career outfits, although you can get some by playing with the time machine or getting bad makeovers from an active sim. (And possibly other sources from EPs I don't have.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I don't know where to find the list of the hidden clothing, but using unlockoutfits on before going into CAS should unlock them.

Most of them are career outfits, although you can get some by playing with the time machine or getting bad makeovers from an active sim. (And possibly other sources from EPs I don't have.)

I don't want it all, I'd just like to have a list so I can look it over in TSRW and decide what I'd like unlocked for myself.