Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2018 at 4:48 PM Last edited by suzymarie64 : 4th May 2018 at 2:24 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Camera Mods [Solved]
I want to install the Gunmod Camera fix, but where exactly does it go? Into the 'The Sims 2 Deluxe' Camera folder, or my most recent EP folder 'Mansion & Gardens'? Both have camera files. I've read that game crashes, wondering if it's going in the right folder. Thanks for your help.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st May 2018 at 10:56 PM
My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Cameras folder like it says on the download. Not in your installation files, just your normal sims 2 folder.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2018 at 12:58 AM
Thank you. I know, should be a no brainer lol. Just wanted to be sure.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2018 at 2:43 AM
Ok, so I put the mod in, but in neighborhood view still can not go to edge of neighborhood without using Tab key, but then I can not edit neighborhood. Anyone using this please help, what am I doing wrong? He has 3 different camera downloads I chose 'A' camera. Should I be using a different camera?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd May 2018 at 3:32 PM
You should be able to zoom out right away. Actually, when I enter a neighborhood (with this mod obviously) it already is zoomed out by default and I have to zoom in. So my guess is the installation went wrong?
In this case it doesn't matter what camera you use because the difference between this versions is about something else (clipping and fading bla bla...). I recommend A so you're good

Just to make sure: You downloaded A, unzipped it (like other downloads) and put all files in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2 Deluxe\Cameras (let it overwrite)? I guess you could also try and put it into the folder in Mansion&Garden Stuff if it's still not working
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd May 2018 at 11:11 PM
http://lowedeus.tumblr.com/post/137...mod-compilation

I use the Jessa Channel's camera.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd May 2018 at 2:01 AM
Thanks @joandsarah77 I'll try it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2018 at 2:42 AM
Well, it's not working like I thought. I can zoom out on TAB key, but still won't stay zoomed out so I can edit to the border of the neighborhood.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 3rd May 2018 at 11:23 PM
Is your hood very large?

~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th May 2018 at 2:24 AM
Solved. Wrong folder. Duh lol.