Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 8:54 AM
Default Diwali Pack
Did anyone use it? Can we see? This is Zoe Patel-Singh, celebrating her culture.

images upload
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 11:19 AM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SharksAreCool
I've removed the quote ShigemiNotoge - not that I disagree with your comment.

[Deadpan British commentary]
And here we see the young troll, alone and driven form his heard. He is desperate for food, and takes down a free stuff pack as easy prey. Unfortunately, a stronger, smarter admin finds him alone, and attempts to drive him off. Undeterred, the young troll tries to fight back, but unfortunately for him, the admin did not come alone, and the troll does not survive.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 11:34 AM
Being rude doesn't make you sound intelligent.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Being rude doesn't make you sound intelligent.

Yeah 'cause referring to anyone who doesn't praise your so called "humor" as a "troll" and talking like National Georgraphic narrator makes you look like freaking Einstein.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 4:37 PM
Welp to stay on topic and respect this beautiful celebration, Diwali is the Hindu festival lights. I don't have City Life and dont plan to buy this pack atm but I'm excited its included and that there are certainly players who will take advantage of it. Hopefully we'll see some pics eventually.
Theorist
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
Welp to stay on topic and respect this beautiful celebration, Diwali is the Hindu festival lights. I don't have City Life and dont plan to buy this pack atm but I'm excited its included and that there are certainly players who will take advantage of it. Hopefully we'll see some pics eventually.

Well it's a free pack and has nothing to do with City living so there's really no reason not to get it. Free stuff is free stuff. *shrug*

Quote: Originally posted by SharksAreCool
Yeah 'cause referring to anyone who doesn't praise your so called "humor" as a "troll" and talking like National Georgraphic narrator makes you look like freaking Einstein.

Of course it doesn't, Einstein was a physicist and mathematician, not some British cuck in a recording studio...
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:44 PM
O wow thats even better! I do think in general it would probably be best with City Life since it already pushes that feel of diversity.
Theorist
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
O wow thats even better! I do think in general it would probably be best with City Life since it already pushes that feel of diversity.

TBH I think it's an improvement on City Living. At least this allows people to feel connected to the culture instead of being so PC they can't mention or show any actual real world cultures by name or aesthetic. It's more relatable because it's something understandable and recognisable.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Of course it doesn't, Einstein was a physicist and mathematician, not some British cuck in a recording studio...

Exactly.

Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
TBH I think it's an improvement on City Living. At least this allows people to feel connected to the culture instead of being so PC they can't mention or show any actual real world cultures by name or aesthetic. It's more relatable because it's something understandable and recognisable.

If I wanted cultural enrichment I'd move to Germany.
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 10:46 PM
The Diwali clothing is not a game pack. Was a free content update that came on 10/17 patch update.

For those who didn't read the patch note. Here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-...sims-4-updates/