Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 11:42 PM
Every single Artemis Fowl book ever. O_O I am obsessed with Artemis Fowl. Although they would probably ruin it. TT^TT Why can't movies be as good as the books? *sigh* I will now go and cry in a corner.

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
-Lance from the Wonderland Days Sim Date by Pacthesis
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 1:40 AM
The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Some of the funniest books I've read.

My simblr
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 3:30 AM
i almost said the outsiders, then i remembered its a movie.

When you see a fallen officer... HELP HIM/HER UP. Or suffer the wrath of thors hammer! GRRRRR
Scholar
#54 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 8:04 PM
Well, they've been trying to do it for a while, but don't seem to ever actually go through with it, but I'd love one or more Dragonriders of Pern books to be made into a movie. When I was a kid, I also wanted to see a Dragonlance movie, though the terrible animated movie they put out doesn't nearly do the books justice.
Inventor
#55 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simgrl1934
The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Some of the funniest books I've read.

I read something a few days ago about them maybe being made into a movie!

I would LOVE Ella Enchanted to be done RIGHT into a movie. I mean actually follow the book as closely as possible, NOT like the BS that came out a few years ago.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 10:24 PM
'The history of Mira' (Historien om Mira) - This is a danish book however.
And The Shamer's daughter (:
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 10:50 PM Last edited by 123blissb : 6th Sep 2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: *blushes*
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Also, when watching the movie I find myself thinking "Hey, that's not what happened in the book" or "They left out _____ and now it doesn't make sense".. or...well, you get the idea. These kinds of movies leave so much stuff out- and while that's a smart thing (10 hour movies anyone? lol), it's also not such a smart thing.

I would love to see a redo of Eragon and maybe Eldest. They totally RUINED the movie! 10 minutes in I was like "Meh. Whats on TV tonight? Oooh, a rerun of a three year old show. That's better than this!"

EDIT: Oh crap. I just saw someone already said Eragon. Woops.
~123blissb

"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."
-Robert Heinlein
Test Subject
#58 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:34 AM
The Clockwork Three!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:38 AM
Plain Kate by Erin Bow.

Y'know what? Getting on Medieval and making Linay and Lenore now.
Forum Resident
#60 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 1:31 AM
C. J. Cherryh, "the Chanur series".

As well as a remake of Robert Heinlein "Starship Trooper" that is closer to the actual story.

The trilogy is an anathema and a blasphemy of Starship Trooper story.
Forum Resident
#61 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 5:01 AM
Kiki Strike inside the Shadow City.
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 7:42 AM
Anything with me in it jk. Probably this novel called Falling Angels; it's a Vietnam war story.

ENTJ
Theorist
#63 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 3:42 PM
I wish they'd remake the movie of Eragon/Inheritance Cycle- you know, one that actually follows the storyline of the book.
Page 3 of 3