Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 3:11 PM
Default (movie) last ounce of courage
I have this movie and it talks about how the government taking our freedom peace by peace.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 4:32 PM
I feel like I'm missing something here.
Theorist
#3 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 4:33 PM
Does Ron Paul have a money shot in it? Because it sounds like it, and just as appealing.
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 6:09 PM
Isn't this supposed to be in the "Media Center? That happens to be directly titled as "Music, Movies, Tv, Anime etc."

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 7:01 PM
Moderator please move thread
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cpt.Karnas
the government taking our freedom peace by peace.

Sounds nice - better than the usual way, I guess.
"Let's have a sit in in Congress! That'll show them!"

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#7 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 12:50 AM
Not a good movie, but worth watching. Because the movie is about how the eeeevil secret Liberal corporate union, African-Americans, gays and lesbians, and media are attacking America's values by persecuting children who bring bibles to school. Also aims to teach that it's okay to be a loud, overreacting chode if you remind everyone that you are a patriot.