Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 7:51 PM
Default R.I.P. Terry Pratchett
Don't know if there are other Discworld fans on this board, but Sir Terry Pratchett reportedly passed away this morning at 66. He was dealing with a rare form of Alzheimer's for the last several years, though he was still active and writing. All my love to his friends and family right now; I never even met him and I'm devastated. His books got me through some of the toughest years of my life, and I still reread Good Omens and Night Watch at least once a year.

I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine, think about lilacs (since they're not blooming yet), and start Night Watch again. Thanks for everything, Terry.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 8:32 PM
Oh no!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#3 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 10:15 PM
Omg. This is the first I have heard of this, and this is terribly heartbreaking.
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 2:10 AM
Yeah, saw this on Facebook and am pretty much feeling like a wreck now. I just started re-reading "The Truth" today too.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 12:24 PM
"IT IS TIME TO GO. THERE WILL BE CAKE"

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho