Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
Watched Snow White & the Huntsman. It kinda sucks.

I was looking forward to seeing that when its at the movies, but with all the sucky reviews I might wait for DVD...

Other than that I watched Puss in Boots the other night, it was hilarious.

I've been on a bit of a movie bender lately, finally got to watch Paul, Despicable Me and The Hangover II. Was a bit disappointed with the Hangover II, they just didn't manage to pull it off - definately missing something. Despicable Me was a cute story, I loved the plot. Paul was just.. well it was just.. AWESOME, that is the least I can say about that - one of the most offensive and yet charming movies I've seen in a while.

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Advertisement
Inventor
#127 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 2:27 PM
Tried watching Grundhog day with Bill Murray, but had to give up in the middle of the movie. Basically it's about him waking up in the same day over and over again.. It gets a bit boring after 4-5 times..
Field Researcher
#128 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 8:36 PM
The last movie I watched was The Avengers in 2d -- it was awesome. I can only imaging how much better it would have been in 3d.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Instructor
#129 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 3:56 AM Last edited by piggypeach : 11th Jun 2012 at 3:30 AM.
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith... My little brother wanted me to watch it with him and even though I STILL don't completely understand the plot (watched it 3+ times.. I have a LOT of boys in my family, okay?), I watched it with him because he's too cute when he asks.

EDIT: K Now the last movie I saw was Office space it was soo funny..

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Test Subject
#130 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 1:15 PM
A river runs through it
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 7:43 PM
The 5th Element.

Sherlock is beautiful. That is all. Well, almost all. I'm a guy, so don't confuse that. Also I'm a Timelord....ok I lied about that one. I would like to be a Timelord though!
Page 6 of 6